Release Phenomenal Skin - 17.0 (Krypton)
It's become unusable for me on 16 and 17 menus disappearing can't add new menu color txt doesn't work anymore.

Edit update: the back button no longer works now either have removed the skin from my devices it was good while it lasted but it's a mess now.
(2017-03-03, 15:55)flybysun Wrote: Thanks for keeping the skin updated. First of all I'd like to say 'Thank You'! Your skin is the one I like most of all the available ones.

But unfortenately I'm having the same issue with libreelec 8 / Kodi 17. I did a fresh install and when I install the Phenomenal skin, I see it for 3 seconds or so and then it automaticly switches back to the default skin. Deleting the folders you told and reinstall the skin didn't get it to work either.
Some idea anyone?

I'm having a similar kind of problem. I can change the skin to phenomenal, but the next time I start Kodi all I get is a blank screen, but I can hear the clicking noise of moving about the menu. If i press the stanby/off button on my remote I get the option to shutdown or go to the settings menu. In settings I can change the skin. Kodi will start properly with any other skin - but I do get a skin helper error message.

Any ideas on what is happening? I have been trying a few other skins, but none of them seem to be as good as phenomenal.
I will check the add menu problem, thanks for reporting.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2017-03-18, 20:21)tomer953 Wrote: I will check the add menu problem, thanks for reporting.

My apologise in advance i tried to get your attention in Youtube and on here too
Probably my #1 favorite kodi skin, but (and I've said this before), I wish there was a way I could modify the power menu (like on the Titan skin).
That would make it (imo) perfect.
Cant add new menu items.
Add button just dont work...
Im on krypton.
Thx best skin by far!
Is anyone else also having trouble with "Extra Fanart" not displaying even when the "Use extra Fanart" box is checked? The normal single image rotating item fanart is working perfect, but all of my EXTRA fanart that used to rotate along side it with this skin on kodi 16 is MIA. I've tried cleaning and backing up the library, and even went so far as to re-download and overwrite all the old extra fanart I had. It's not a big deal at all, but I do miss this feature.
How can one activate IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes etc. scores/ratings ?
Possible or not with this skin ?
Thanks.
Hi there,
with the latest update I didn't have the issue where the skins changes back after three seconds anymore. For those having troubles to edit the menu: I used the following workaround:

I assume you all come from Kodi 16,
just do all the modifications you want to to on the menu and then export/save the settings to a file.
Just remember that you save this file to a filesystem that will not be overwritten when you do the update
After you installed the Phenomenal Skin on Kodi 17, you import/load the settings from this file.
For me that helped, I have the same menu structure as I had on Kodi 16.

Some issues I have: I'm running on as RPi2 with LibreElec8. If I start the LibreElecSettings programm it doesn't use the PhenomenalSkin layout, but the default one.
Normaly I saw a preview of my video lib on the homescreen (Fanarts). This doesn't work anymore.

Thank for the update and your work Cool
My workaround was to also install Nox Silvo skin
And edit the menu from there.

Then switch back to phenomenal.

You can go back & foward like that
Till menu is to your liking! !
really eskro ?
customisation of main menu and sub menus that you do on silvo , remains intact when you switch skin to phenomenal ?
Yes sir, and i recall this even using artic zéphyr
tx i gave up using phenomenal , will have another go now.
Does that work on both android and windows mate?

(2017-03-22, 09:51)eskro Wrote: My workaround was to also install Nox Silvo skin
And edit the menu from there.

Then switch back to phenomenal.

You can go back & foward like that
Till menu is to your liking! !
works on my mac just tried it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin - 17.0 (Krypton)3