Release Phenomenal Skin - 17.0 (Krypton)
Thanks never have I loved and hated something so much lol
I hope this skin still gets worked on its the best!
(2017-03-23, 23:03)ontap Wrote: works on my mac just tried it

Perhaps its made on a Mac as its not working on android or Windows
I have the same problem a few days. The menu to add shortcuts worked until a few days ago, then it no longer works.
There is the possibility that solve it? It' is the best skin!
I use tvbox Minix use with Android 5.0 with XBMC 16.3.

May somebody helps me?Confused
Hi tomer953,

first of all thanks for your hard work, this is my favorites skin for kodi.

After I've update to kodi 17, I've a problem with Farnart view, I don't see the media flag (in tv show list, the year and the rating, in episode list, resolution, rating, duration, audio)
Is it a bug or I've missed something in the configuration?

Thanks
Fixed focus on ok dialog
Fixed slideshow in photos
Fixed add menu in skin shortcuts

sent to kodi repo, will be available soon
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
How do I put the movie rating in poster mode equal to the image on the site, which shows the stars below the movie name?
Extrafanart works fine on home screen for both movies and TV shows. However I can not find out how to get extrafanart to work for individual movies or TV shows when in the library view. Only the single fanart image will show, nothing from the extrafanart folder for each movie.
BUG
since last update,
The PHENOMENAL tab in the settings disappeared..
You can still click on it since you know where it is.
But also is you go inside youll see some menu stuff
Also disappeared...
Hello,

Love the skin and have used it on Jarvis, updating my build from scratch on krypton, shame about the bug in the update but I remember pretty much where everything is so not really a problem. Many thanks for an excellent skin!

I do have a question though, when I backed up the skin in Jarvis there was an option of where to save it. In Krypton it seems to back up (at least gives me a message it is successful) but I have no idea where, can you let me know the default folder please?
Hello,

I have upgraded to Krypton (fresh install) and installed Phenomenal.
On Fanart view I don't have the media information like in Kodi 16.

I mean the status line with the details about the movie: 1080p, DTS, length, etc.

Thanks Smile
How can it be that afther the update!
Some text in configuration menu disappeared!
Some are visible some are not!

Greetz Rick
Please help your interface settings and design settings in phenomenal are blank the wordS are gone please help me!!!!!!!!!
(2017-04-27, 22:07)DrPeterOBoogie Wrote: Hello,

Love the skin and have used it on Jarvis, updating my build from scratch on krypton, shame about the bug in the update but I remember pretty much where everything is so not really a problem. Many thanks for an excellent skin!

I do have a question though, when I backed up the skin in Jarvis there was an option of where to save it. In Krypton it seems to back up (at least gives me a message it is successful) but I have no idea where, can you let me know the default folder please?

just bumping this one, can anyone advise the default folder for backups please?
Any news on the 4.2.3 bug fix? LOTS of text missing in the settings page so no clue what your highlighting. Also the main page when you have the bar at the bottom of screen and hit down on movies or tv the tabs for recently added, genres, etc. do not display what they are. This is by far the best skin for kodi and would hate to have to find a new skin if this is not addressed soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin - 17.0 (Krypton)3