• 7(current)
Mod Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)
Doing from Settings -> Addons -> Install from Zip (Don't see any other place to do this)
(2017-02-20, 13:05)xbmosx Wrote: Great Work!

One issue though. When inside the playlist view, I cannot move around the playlist as usually with up/down. Also context menus will not come up.

Is this happening for others too?

I had this issue with all the Arctic Zephyr variants. To fix it, I modified MyPlaylist.xml line 4

from this:

<defaultcontrol always="true">52</defaultcontrol>

to this:

<defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>
(2017-03-04, 01:15)KODser Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 00:57)coolguy82 Wrote: KODser - Pls help w/ the install Smile

As I said. it's not system but settings-> add-ons->install from zip file

Doing from Settings -> Addons -> Install from Zip (Don't see any other place to do this)
(2017-03-04, 03:41)coolguy82 Wrote: Doing from Settings -> Addons -> Install from Zip (Don't see any other place to do this)
so the problem is that you don't have the option to install from a zip file on the settings-> addons?
(2017-03-04, 04:28)KODser Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 03:41)coolguy82 Wrote: Doing from Settings -> Addons -> Install from Zip (Don't see any other place to do this)
so the problem is that you don't have the option to install from a zip file on the settings-> addons?

I do, it fails as soon as I select the zip file (modified renamed one like in your instructions).

I placed the zip file in Android -> Download

On Kodi, Navigated to Settings > Addon > Install from Zip File -> Selected External Storage -> Download - > Selected 'skin.arctic.zephyr.plus.zip'

Then there is popup that it 'Failed to Install'
(2017-03-04, 04:36)coolguy82 Wrote:

I do, it fails as soon as I select the zip file (modified renamed one like in your instructions).

On Kodi, Navigated to Settings > Addon > Install from Zip File -> Selected External Storage -> Download - > Selected 'skin.arctic.zephyr.plus.zip'

-It doesn't say Failed to Install dependencies"?
-if you did it right, inside the zip should be a folder with the same name as the zip and inside that folder the addon.xml the folder 1080i, readme.xml and so on.
-did you install the studio(colored and white) and record label icons. if not you should install before installing the mod. the skinhelper too. instructions are on the first post.
if it still doesn't install you need to send me the log so I can see whats happening.

(2017-03-04, 03:55)overmuch Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 13:05)xbmosx Wrote: Great Work!

One issue though. When inside the playlist view, I cannot move around the playlist as usually with up/down. Also context menus will not come up.

Is this happening for others too?

I had this issue with all the Arctic Zephyr variants. To fix it, I modified MyPlaylist.xml line 4

from this:

<defaultcontrol always="true">52</defaultcontrol>

to this:

<defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>
I was looking on the wrong place. I was on the video playlists, but in them I have all the movie views - bigwide, wide, big icons, etc. but this file tells that it has only one view. what playlist are you talking about. the window 6 doesn't even appear on the wiki - http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs
my problem is... why i can't look the Extrafanart when the Extrafanart option is already activated

cause the skin arctic zephyr by jurialmonkey the Extrafanart is visible to slideshow when tv series selected
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-03-02, 00:45)KODser Wrote:
(2017-02-25, 01:31)halfer Wrote: How would one go about translating the strings you've added in this skin?
I can manually change the strings used in "DialogVideoInfo.xml", for example, but that would obviously be for personal use only
I only can do English and Portuguese correctly. with the other languages I would need help. I don't trust google translator
I can contribute some Russian strings, but I don't know how to do that - meaning, I can't find the needed strings in strings.po. Are they "hardcoded" at the moment?
(2017-03-04, 10:41)3500 Wrote: my problem is... why i can't look the Extrafanart when the Extrafanart option is already activated

cause the skin arctic zephyr by jurialmonkey the Extrafanart is visible to slideshow when tv series selected
I have no problems with the extrafanars. and i'm testing exactly the same series .jurialmunkey says on the main topic of the original skin that Extrathumbs / Extrafanart are not supported, but I guess that's not true. Inside the Mr. Robot (2015) folder I have the seasons folders and "extrafanart" folder, inside I have 4 fanarts named with random numbers, like 1076680.jpg. so, if you switch to the original skin, it works, and on this skin, doesn't work? that's really strange and i'm afraid that I can't help on that because the core code that does this is the same. That happens in every series. for me sometime kodi takes time to update the extra artwork to show but if i'm honest I don't use extrafanarts that much i'm not waiting to see the slideshow I want to see the episodes or movies

Sorry and best regards

(2017-03-04, 12:19)halfer Wrote:
(2017-03-02, 00:45)KODser Wrote:
(2017-02-25, 01:31)halfer Wrote: How would one go about translating the strings you've added in this skin?
I can manually change the strings used in "DialogVideoInfo.xml", for example, but that would obviously be for personal use only
I only can do English and Portuguese correctly. with the other languages I would need help. I don't trust google translator
I can contribute some Russian strings, but I don't know how to do that - meaning, I can't find the needed strings in strings.po. Are they "hardcoded" at the moment?
halfer, yes they are "hardcoded". you can just leave a post with the English string and on the right, the translation. I can take care of the rest.

Thanks
(2017-03-04, 04:36)coolguy82 Wrote:

Can you install the arctyc version on kodi repo? if yes, try to copy over the Kodser version and it should work
Yes, I already have installed Artic-Zephyr and it works fine w/ lot of customization. I don't want to mess it up if replacing this would break it.
(2017-03-04, 19:27)coolguy82 Wrote: Yes, I already have installed Artic-Zephyr and it works fine w/ lot of customization. I don't want to mess it up if replacing this would break it.
You dont need to replace, this version has its own name. Just copy the folder over
Here are the the strings in russian, thanks in advance
Code:
# Movie extra info
msgctxt "#"
msgid "Awards"
msgstr "Награды"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Box Office"
msgstr "Кассовый Сбор"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Budget"
msgstr "Бюджет"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Revenue"
msgstr "Сборы"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Critics Consensus"
msgstr "Мнение Критиков"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Cast and Role"
msgstr "В Ролях"

# TV Show extra info
msgctxt "#"
msgid "Airs"
msgstr "В Эфире"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Country"
msgstr "Страна"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Country"
msgstr "Страна"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Last Ep."
msgstr "Посл. эпизод"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Last Episode Plot"
msgstr "В посл. серии"

# Rotten Tomatoes stuff
msgctxt "#"
msgid "Avg Rating"
msgstr "Ср. Рейтинг"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Reviews"
msgstr "Обзоров"

# Flixster Stuff
msgctxt "#"
msgid "User Rating"
msgstr "Мнение зрителей"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Users"
msgstr "Голосов"

# IMDB Stuff
msgctxt "#"
msgid "Votes"
msgstr "Голосов"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Top 250"
msgstr "Место в Top 250"

# TheMovieDB Stuff
msgctxt "#"
msgid "Votes"
msgstr "Голосов"

msgctxt "#"
msgid "Popularity"
msgstr "Популярность"
(2017-03-04, 20:00)Edworld Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 19:27)coolguy82 Wrote: Yes, I already have installed Artic-Zephyr and it works fine w/ lot of customization. I don't want to mess it up if replacing this would break it.
You dont need to replace, this version has its own name. Just copy the folder over

Oh I thought about it, but I use X-plore file manager and use it's WIFI feature to transfer files to Sheild 2017. But, turns out it doesn't support Folders copy, so trying to see what other option to copy this folder over.

(2017-03-04, 20:05)coolguy82 Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 20:00)Edworld Wrote:

Oh I thought about it, but I use X-plore file manager and use it's WIFI feature to transfer files to Sheild 2017. But, turns out it doesn't support Folders copy, so trying to see what other option to copy this folder over. Yikes, soo much hassle to install skin Sad

I copied the folder finally to .kodi > userdata > addons (next to Artic Zephr folder), I still can't see the new theme from CHANGE skin menu.

• 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)6