• 2(current)
Mod Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)
(2017-02-19, 19:33)Kelexel Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 22:11)KODser Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 22:04)Kelexel Wrote: Very nice mod thank you !!!!

One thing : Can you make SCRIPT.DURATION compatible withi it ?!
You're welcome. I put the videos time in hours and mins also but with the skin helper. maybe you don't like the format that I use. tell me if you prefer different so I can tell you what you need to change

Oh?

Can you explain me how to make it work/activate the good format (hours and minutes)

Thank you very much for your help !
As I said the time on this Mod is already in hours and min . you can see in te image below

Thanks for checking into it KODser; I'll pull the repo and update today and see if it fixes things!

As a note, I'm a software engineer with some experience with GitHub; I'm happy to help you improve your workflow if you're having challenges. Drop me a PM here if you have questions. I can also fork the repo and help out that way.

Quick update: works as expected! My SNES gallery looks awesome!
Thanks for this! I guess I'll switch to this at some point, considerng braz stopped development on his mod.
Love this, would it be possible to add the new way of displaying lyrics that is being used on a number of other skins?
(2017-02-19, 19:48)KODser Wrote:
(2017-02-19, 19:33)Kelexel Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 22:11)KODser Wrote: You're welcome. I put the videos time in hours and mins also but with the skin helper. maybe you don't like the format that I use. tell me if you prefer different so I can tell you what you need to change

Oh?

Can you explain me how to make it work/activate the good format (hours and minutes)

Thank you very much for your help !
As I said the time on this Mod is already in hours and min . you can see in te image below

Yes, but it's not working in the view !

you are right...
I will change it
Very Nice Smile

I will wait for compatible v18 Smile
Tried to download skin using method provided but no luck.. got dependencies not met..can someone help me..TiA
(2017-02-20, 02:54)KODser Wrote: you are right...
I will change it

All right, thank you Kodser Wink
Nice work, my friend. But will this not work on Jarvis Kodi v16?

Edit: It shows this notification: Failed to install addon from zip file. Dependecy on XBMC.gui version 5.12.0 could not be satisfied.
(2017-02-20, 06:03)Papo1980205 Wrote: Tried to download skin using method provided but no luck.. got dependencies not met..can someone help me..TiA
The dependencies are almost the same as the original skin, only has two more - resource.images.recordlabels.white and resource.images.studios.white that I think should install automatically. But you can install them before you install the skin on settings->add-ons -> install from repository->Kodi add-on repository-> look and feel->image collections-> and install "recordlabel icons-white" white and "Studio icons-white"

(2017-02-20, 11:02)VikkiXavier Wrote: Nice work, my friend. But will this not work on Jarvis Kodi v16?

Edit: It shows this notification: Failed to install addon from zip file. Dependecy on XBMC.gui version 5.12.0 could not be satisfied.
this skin only works on kodi v17
Great Work!

One issue though. When inside the playlist view, I cannot move around the playlist as usually with up/down. Also context menus will not come up.

Is this happening for others too?
That was my problem then as I was using kodi 16 thanks
(2017-02-20, 13:05)xbmosx Wrote: Great Work!

One issue though. When inside the playlist view, I cannot move around the playlist as usually with up/down. Also context menus will not come up.

Is this happening for others too?
For me it's not happening. all it's normal. I didn't change anything on the playlists.

(2017-02-20, 10:02)Kelexel Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 02:54)KODser Wrote: you are right...
I will change it

All right, thank you Kodser Wink

Skin updated Time in Hours and Mins (thanks manfeed)
Strange, this is happening with a playlist created by a plugin (Pandoki), maybe that's causing the problem? The same playlist is working fine though with the default skin or Eminence. Guess I'll have to check my logs. Thanks for your quick reply though.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)6