• 3(current)
Mod Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)
(2017-02-20, 16:26)xbmosx Wrote: Strange, this is happening with a playlist created by a plugin (Pandoki), maybe that's causing the problem? The same playlist is working fine though with the default skin or Eminence. Guess I'll have to check my logs. Thanks for your quick reply though.

That's strange. I don't even use playlist but I tested and the context menu appears and I can go up and down. The last version of the default skin is the 2.3.8, the kodi repo only has the 2.3.5. I based this mode on the 2.3.8 that can be found on GitHub.
I keep getting error when trying to install marcelveldt repo..can someone help me out.TIA
What do I press to pull up extra info..TIA
(2017-02-21, 03:45)Papo1980205 Wrote: I keep getting error when trying to install marcelveldt repo..can someone help me out.TIA
I don't know what's the error. you need to see the log. I tested and didn't had any problems installing the repo. That is something that you have to discuss on the proper thread - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676

(2017-02-21, 03:47)Papo1980205 Wrote: What do I press to pull up extra info..TIA
if you are talking about the new page with all the ratings, you just need to go left when you are on the first button of the default info page.

PS- what is TIA? I believe that it isn't Transient Ischemic Attack

EDIT- you need to download and install again the skin in order to work.
(2017-02-21, 19:11)KODser Wrote: if you are talking about the new page with all the ratings, you just need to go left when you are on the first button of the default info page.

PS- what is TIA? I believe that it isn't Transient Ischemic Attack
"thanks in advance", I assume.
KODser are you planning on making the "dark" theme to be more like braz's standart theme, ergo, dark everywhere, not just player OSD?
Oh, Ok. it's the first time that I see that on a forum.
The default skin and this mod already have an option to make all dark in "settings->interface-> colors"
@KODser
I'm using your Mod and loving it but I can't figure one thing out, I'm using Universal Movie Scraper, what to I need to set to be able to see your Changes in the Movie Infos?
For example my Runtime is still in Minutes and when clicking left I immediately see the next Button instead of the new Page like you described. So I assume it's not working.

Edit: Also may I ask why the Numeric Rating show in some Movie Views only if I have rated the Movie myself? Is that intended?
Thanks Smile

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk
(2017-02-22, 00:54)D-m-x Wrote: @KODser
I'm using your Mod and loving it but I can't figure one thing out, I'm using Universal Movie Scraper, what to I need to set to be able to see your Changes in the Movie Infos?
For example my Runtime is still in Minutes and when clicking left I immediately see the next Button instead of the new Page like you described. So I assume it's not working.

Edit: Also may I ask why the Numeric Rating show in some Movie Views only if I have rated the Movie myself? Is that intended?
Thanks Smile

Updated the skin on GitHub. The runtime on the views should be in hours. that part was ok on the GitHub. the infopage files were updated. I uploaded the wrong file before....
you need to download and install again or download the dialofvideoinfo.xml and replace the one that you have

the rating problem was solved too - include_furniture.xml
(2017-02-22, 02:51)KODser Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 00:54)D-m-x Wrote: @KODser

Thanks Smile

Updated the skin on GitHub. The runtime on the views should be in hours. that part was ok on the GitHub. the infopage files were updated. I uploaded the wrong file before....
you need to download and install again or download the dialofvideoinfo.xml and replace the one that you have

the rating problem was solved too - include_furniture.xml

Thanks, almost there. Only 2 Things remaining that I noticed.
I will attach 2 Screenshots, first thing is that the Pictures for the Extra Ratings are missing like Rotten Tomatoes etc., in my understanding there is no Extra Pack to Download.

Second thing is, the Runtime is wrong now. "Laufzeit" means Runtime in German and now it's actually set to the Release Date like you can see in the Picture Smile

Other than that I've not seen anything but I haven't had a long time to test.

http://imgur.com/a/iNGqL
(2017-02-22, 12:56)D-m-x Wrote: Thanks, almost there. Only 2 Things remaining that I noticed.
I will attach 2 Screenshots, first thing is that the Pictures for the Extra Ratings are missing like Rotten Tomatoes etc., in my understanding there is no Extra Pack to Download.

Second thing is, the Runtime is wrong now. "Laufzeit" means Runtime in German and now it's actually set to the Release Date like you can see in the Picture Smile

I added the rating flags on GitHub.
about the runtime, that issue appears in all content (tvshows, movies,...) or just some movies. On the default (original) skin you don't have the same problem?
(2017-02-21, 22:55)KODser Wrote: The default skin and this mod already have an option to make all dark in "settings->interface-> colors"
Thanks!
The Video Info dialog only shows one language the container, well, contains, no secondary audio tracks, no subtitles. I shamelessly copied the necessary lines over from braz's edit, which showed all the audio tracks and subtitles - and it looks great. Should stuff like this be put into the repo?
(2017-02-22, 13:55)KODser Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 12:56)D-m-x Wrote: Thanks, almost there. Only 2 Things remaining that I noticed.

I added the rating flags on GitHub.
about the runtime, that issue appears in all content (tvshows, movies,...) or just some movies. On the default (original) skin you don't have the same problem?

Thanks, I really appreciate your work, just trying to help to Iron out some Bugs :-)

I checked the Runtime Thing some more and can say this, the Default Skin (Artic Zephyr) shows everything correct (I uploaded a Screenshot). Also it seems to be some sort of Fetching Error, I would say 99% of the Movies have the Release Date but "Avatar" or "Sinister (both)" for example have their correct Runtime and not the Release Date.

Also Series are ok, they are not affected (another Screen uploaded). While checking that I've seen another thing, I've marked this on my Screenshot, some Languaged (like German) have longer words and therefore the Remaining Episode Count ("Nicht gesehen" in German) overlaps the actual Number. Can I change that easily somehow too?

http://imgur.com/a/BskiA
(2017-02-22, 15:17)D-m-x Wrote: Thanks, I really appreciate your work, just trying to help to Iron out some Bugs :-)

I checked the Runtime Thing some more and can say this, the Default Skin (Artic Zephyr) shows everything correct (I uploaded a Screenshot). Also it seems to be some sort of Fetching Error, I would say 99% of the Movies have the Release Date but "Avatar" or "Sinister (both)" for example have their correct Runtime and not the Release Date.

Also Series are ok, they are not affected (another Screen uploaded). While checking that I've seen another thing, I've marked this on my Screenshot, some Languaged (like German) have longer words and therefore the Remaining Episode Count ("Nicht gesehen" in German) overlaps the actual Number. Can I change that easily somehow too?

I really appreciate your help. About the runtime, I believe the changes that I made on the "include_labels.xml" will solve it
About the overlap, in some languages there are no problem, and in other are, so I guess it's better that you change yourself for your case.
This is what you need to do. Open the dialogvideoinfo, localize the control where this code is "ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes)" and on the "<right>420</right>" you need to change that number to something else like 500 (you can start lower) and test, and 510 and test, and so on until you are satisfied with the results

Thanks for the help and patience
(2017-02-22, 16:00)KODser Wrote:
(2017-02-22, 15:17)D-m-x Wrote: Thanks, I really appreciate your work, just trying to help to Iron out some Bugs :-)

I really appreciate your help. About the runtime, I believe the changes that I made on the "include_labels.xml" will solve it
About the overlap, in some languages there are no problem, and in other are, so I guess it's better that you change yourself for your case.
This is what you need to do. Open the dialogvideoinfo, localize the control where this code is "ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes)" and on the "<right>420</right>" you need to change that number to something else like 500 (you can start lower) and test, and 510 and test, and so on until you are satisfied with the results

Thanks for the help and patience
No problem, I always help when I can Smile
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, you are right, changing it on per Language Basis is better here.

The latest zip I couldn't test sadly because the Install fails when I try to. Maybe something wrong with a file? I downloaded it from Git, renamed and repacked it like the last few times.
Thanks for you continuous work, this Mod really adds some cool stuff.

(2017-02-22, 17:59)D-m-x Wrote: No problem, I always help when I can Smile
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, you are right, changing it on per Language Basis is better here.

The latest zip I couldn't test sadly because the Install fails when I try to. Maybe something wrong with a file? I downloaded it from Git, renamed and repacked it like the last few times.
Thanks for you continuous work, this Mod really adds some cool stuff.

Try again now. If it gives an error, you need to see the log to know what the problem is
Advice - choose another skin before you update this skin
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)6