• 13(current)
Mod Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)
@koduser

Why is there a lag loading widgets as compared to the original skin? That is the only thing stopping me from making the switch.

Sent from my Pixel XL
(2017-05-04, 01:23)zenyatta80 Wrote: @koduser

Why is there a lag loading widgets as compared to the original skin? That is the only thing stopping me from making the switch.

Sent from my Pixel XL (typie typie)

By Default "allow widget reloading " is on just check that off

Settings / Skin setting / home / "allow widget reloading"

This caches the widget and prevents it reloading when you select over it , at least till kodi restarts.
Wink 
Added Thumbs up and Down buttons for Add on Pandoki (Pandora) . First time Modifying a Skin or coding at all so hopefully i did this right
It puts 2 more buttons on the OSD , and sends the commands to Pandoki to thumbs up or down a song , with notifications to Kodi so you know you clicked them !
They are always on the Music OSD so even when not using Pandora they will be there not that big a deal they just wont' work .
If anyone wants to make Better looking buttons PLEASE let me know i'll add them !

I use the Dark Theme Dark Dialog , I have no idea if it looks right on other colors .

OP you are free to add this to the main mod .

https://github.com/SerpentDrago/skin.arctic.zephyr.plus

That's a link to my changes

1080i/Includes_OSD.xml
media/osd/thumbsdown.png
media/osd/thumbsup.png
Added Weather Radar To Weather Screen With toggle !
You must use weather.wunderground as a weather service/addon , map zoom options are located in that addon

Files changed are here just download and overwrite the files in your addon folder

Anyone is free to clean up or use the hack i did , any help is Appreciated ! I'm learning !
Cheers!

This skin looks incredibly promising, especially because of the support for AEL.

One quick questions, couldn't find any infos:
Is it possible to add custom Home menu items, such as favourites, with custom backgrounds?
(2017-05-06, 00:08)SerpentDrago69 Wrote: Added Thumbs up and Down buttons for Add on Pandoki (Pandora) . First time Modifying a Skin or coding at all so hopefully i did this right
It puts 2 more buttons on the OSD , and sends the commands to Pandoki to thumbs up or down a song , with notifications to Kodi so you know you clicked them !
They are always on the Music OSD so even when not using Pandora they will be there not that big a deal they just wont' work .
If anyone wants to make Better looking buttons PLEASE let me know i'll add them !

I use the Dark Theme Dark Dialog , I have no idea if it looks right on other colors .

OP you are free to add this to the main mod .

That's a link to my changes

1080i/Includes_OSD.xml
media/osd/thumbsdown.png
media/osd/thumbsup.png

@SerpentDrago69, You can use Conditional visibility as stated here:
Conditional_visibility (wiki)

...that way it will only show when Pandoki is active/playing. Hope it helps.

Fallito
Quote:@SerpentDrago69, You can use Conditional visibility as stated here:
Conditional_visibility (wiki)

...that way it will only show when Pandoki is active/playing. Hope it helps.

Fallito

I'll look into it sometime this week and add that , Thanks ! after doing the weather radar i was already looking at those <visible> tags . Just trying to learn all the commands to put in them !
Trying to find out the condition that would return true if pandookie was currently running in this lis t

http://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_boolean_conditions
(2017-05-08, 11:42)Turnspit Wrote: Cheers!

This skin looks incredibly promising, especially because of the support for AEL.

One quick questions, couldn't find any infos:
Is it possible to add custom Home menu items, such as favourites, with custom backgrounds?

Settings / Skin settings / Home > Customize home menu

for custom background just set the the background for that item in the customize main menu editor ! Smile
Hey there Kodser,

First of all great work with all the mods you added to this skin, especially the updated music player!

I'm using the skin with my homepage set to vertical and I've a menu for movies and tv shows both with widgets for their respective SALTs Trakt list using the poster view. However when I first installed the skin, and hovered over their poster I would also see the clear logo for either the movie or show at the top of screen in the centre. That's gone missing and I don't see it when the homepage.

Do you happen to have any idea why this happens?

Once again, many thanks!
Hello,

I only want widget on movies and TV shows.
You i disable?
If i choose none it automatically set fallback widgets.
(2017-05-12, 15:45)Zpower Wrote: Hello,

I only want widget on movies and TV shows.
You i disable?
If i choose none it automatically set fallback widgets.

Set fallback widget off or to nothing .
or point widget for that menu item to a empty directory
Quick question, how do i get scores from rotten tomatoes, i only get metacritic and imdb

im using universal movie scraper
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Question that might have been asked, but - are there any plans for Kodi 18 Leia support ?
Does this skin also work with 17.3?
I have installed your skin and have one question regadring additional info on movie screen. In my case not all infos are shown.
Is an addon missing? My movies are imported with local information, not with a scraper. Is that perhaps the reason?

watch gallery
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)6