Series Links set from Kodi aren't using TVH's OpenTV Series Link feature
I don't think I'm missing anything obvious however this is my first ever Linux server and I only got TVH up and running in the last few hours.

I've got Series Link working via the web interface i.e. if I bring up a show synopsis in the EPG tab and click "Record Series" it appears in [DVR AutoRec Enties] and if I got to [Edit] -> [Read only info] I can see the series link type is opentv://blahblahblah. If I'm in Kodi though, using the TVH addon and use the "Add Timer" option on the same show, no matter which timer type I choose, the all seem to set basic search-based timers up and don't actually leverage OpenTV.

So, have I missed something or is this not supported? Thanks.
(2017-02-18, 22:35)beeswax Wrote: I don't think I'm missing anything obvious however this is my first ever Linux server and I only got TVH up and running in the last few hours.

I've got Series Link working via the web interface i.e. if I bring up a show synopsis in the EPG tab and click "Record Series" it appears in [DVR AutoRec Enties] and if I got to [Edit] -> [Read only info] I can see the series link type is opentv://blahblahblah. If I'm in Kodi though, using the TVH addon and use the "Add Timer" option on the same show, no matter which timer type I choose, the all seem to set basic search-based timers up and don't actually leverage OpenTV.

So, have I missed something or is this not supported? Thanks.

You missed nothing. It is currently not supported.
Dang it. You might be able to save me countless hours here ksooo if you know off the top of your head if any of the PVR addons other than DVBLink support settings those 'proper' series links?
(2017-02-19, 00:19)beeswax Wrote: Dang it. You might be able to save me countless hours here ksooo if you know off the top of your head if any of the PVR addons other than DVBLink support settings those 'proper' series links?

Sorry, don't know.
Just set the option to record if episode number changes, or if description changes etc. For once weekly shows that works great, especially if it's on a set day as you can add that in too. Yes it's not series link, but its pretty close enough to be usable. I've stopped using other TV PVR such as the one built into the TV and just use Kodi with TVH.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series Links set from Kodi aren't using TVH's OpenTV Series Link feature0