Smart playlists / videos without ratings not working in Krypton
Was using Jarvis and had several smart playlists for videos set up with a rule 'rating < 1' which would pull in all the videos that I had not rated. Having upgraded to Krypton, when I load one of these playlists it shows no videos (I have many, many videos with no ratings, so that's not the issue). I tried creating another playlist that said 'rating is not' 1-10 (I rate all my videos as integers and created 10 different rules for this playlist), but this didn't work either - still no videos listed.

Seems like this may have been a bug introduced in Krypton.

Any help would be appreciated.
Also just tried creating a smart playlist Rated with one rule 'rating > 0' - this pulls in all of the videos I've rated (about 16% of my library). However, when I create another smart playlist with a rule 'playlist is not Rated' no videos appear, even though over 80% of my library is unrated.
I can confirm that the smart playlist rule 'Rated' no longer shows 'no rating' covers or 'zero' in Krypton. While the same playlist in Jarvis 6.1 pulls them all up. I'd suggest a Trac report on this, although I'm not sure this would be considered a bug when programming; looking for zeros can be a dark alley Smile

As a work-round for library maintenance, a portable Jarvis install should help.
Thanks - it's not really for library maintenance, it's to help me figure out what I want to watch at any given point in time. I use smart playlists to help me narrow my selections to make it easier to pick what to see; without this functionality it makes it significantly more difficult since most of the time I'm trying to watch movies that I haven't seen before.

I'll have to research how to submit a 'Trac report' - no idea what this is. Thanks for the suggestion!
Quote:I'll have to research how to submit a 'Trac report' - no idea what this is. Thanks for the suggestion!
Bugtracker right beside the wiki button top left of this page.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart playlists / videos without ratings not working in Krypton0