TvTunes naming and placement of themes
Hi! I've been using TvTunes for a while now and I've recently encountered an issue with naming of themes and or placement of them. I have my TvTunes addon setup to use a separate folder for theme songs, and to make it work I had to put the theme songs in separate subfolders and name them with the Movie/Tv-show.

As I am Norwegian I have some movies with the Norwegian letters Æ, Ø and Å. These letters are not recognized by TvTunes and I searched online to see if there are alternative ways to make TvTunes play my theme songs but I couldn't find any.

I separate my movies in folders based on mpaa ratings, and I tried to save a theme song in one of the movie folders, and named it moviename-theme.mp3. When I went back to my library in kodi this particular theme song played on all of the movies in the folder. Why? Do I have to make a folder for each movie to make this work?

I read somewhere that it is possible to make a TvTunes nfo file. Could this be a solution to my problem?

I hope some of you have some pointers to what I'm doing wrong here.

Thanks for listening :-)
The TvTunes addon is no longer support on the Kodi Forum because it is now in a banned repository. I'm not going to get into the how and why but google would be your friend if you want support.
(2017-02-19, 13:41)UsefulG Wrote: The TvTunes addon is no longer support on the Kodi Forum because it is now in a banned repository...

I didn't know... Undecided propably because of the automatic downloading of music. If that feature where to be removed I see no reason for it to be banned.
Actually, alle I need is a theme song player addon. Anyone know of an addon like that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes naming and placement of themes0