• 26(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
(2017-04-23, 11:19)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hi Alanon, did you checked all ready the missing animation effect for the rss bar on the home screen? I have checked in in default Eminence, and there is it working, so maybe you can have a look in that code.. Any idea when we can expect an update?

I checked it, but the problem remains. Best I can figure, the custom rss window is to blame. An animation exists, but it's just not working properly. I believe that the transition is tied to the window change. So there's a split second between the two animations, and between the actual displaying of the new window.

I've tried adding just about every animation combo I can think of, and various other conditions specifically for the text, (interestingly enough, the background works fine) but no change.

Right now, I'm out of ideas...
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2017-04-23, 11:44)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-04-23, 11:19)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hi Alanon, did you checked all ready the missing animation effect for the rss bar on the home screen? I have checked in in default Eminence, and there is it working, so maybe you can have a look in that code.. Any idea when we can expect an update?

I checked it, but the problem remains. Best I can figure, the custom rss window is to blame. An animation exists, but it's just not working properly. I believe that the transition is tied to the window change. So there's a split second between the two animations, and between the actual displaying of the new window.

I've tried adding just about every animation combo I can think of, and various other conditions specifically for the text, (interestingly enough, the background works fine) but no change.

Right now, I'm out of ideas...
Hmm strange! Maybe a bug in the skin engine? But like I said, it is working fine in default Eminence.. Have youve taked a look in that code?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk
(2017-04-23, 15:58)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hmm strange! Maybe a bug in the skin engine? But like I said, it is working fine in default Eminence.. Have youve taked a look in that code?

Yup, the problem is that there are elements in the mod, that are not in the original skin. :/

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2017-04-22, 08:09)Alanon Wrote: [quote='kowalmisiek' pid='2573800' dateline='1492749516']
I don't know but my client pvr is tvheadend. I checked on several channels and lack of information. How can I help you?

Quote:Hmmm. Could you give me a screenshot? Perhaps a log when something is playing?

This is my screenshot

This is my log

Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/dfhglh
Hello Alanon
You see how it works in Aeon Nox 5 Silvo skin. I remember that it worked there.
Hello,
I have the following problem with Eminence Mod in Krypton. The logo of the movie (bottom left) on the duration and time of completion of the film. How can i fix it? Does anyone know which file is to try to look at the code?
Thank you

First of all, thanks a lot for reviving Eminence, Alanon!

This was the only reason for me not to upgrade to Krypton so far.

I am only facing one minor issue:

When customizing the home menu and assigning icons to the menu items, only the "graphic" icon is shown for each individual icon instead of the icons themselves. Does anybody else face this issue?
(running Krypton on FireTV)

Many thanks!
(2017-04-25, 07:38)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello Alanon
You see how it works in Aeon Nox 5 Silvo skin. I remember that it worked there.

I'll take a look!

(2017-04-27, 18:07)ojerez Wrote: Hello,
I have the following problem with Eminence Mod in Krypton. The logo of the movie (bottom left) on the duration and time of completion of the film. How can i fix it? Does anyone know which file is to try to look at the code?
Thank you

That's probably an oversight on my part. I'll try and lift it up a bit, so it wouldn't happen when using the expanded menu. Until then, you can use the centered logo setting.

(2017-04-28, 18:06)schrimp83 Wrote: First of all, thanks a lot for reviving Eminence, Alanon!

This was the only reason for me not to upgrade to Krypton so far.

I am only facing one minor issue:

When customizing the home menu and assigning icons to the menu items, only the "graphic" icon is shown for each individual icon instead of the icons themselves. Does anybody else face this issue?
(running Krypton on FireTV)

Many thanks!

What do you mean exactly? Could you post a screenshot? Blush

Sorry, sure, here are the respective screens:

http://imgur.com/a/HouCu
Next up notification has suddenly stopped working for me. Any ideas why? Nothing has changed other than skin helper service getting updated to latest beta versions. Also noticed that if I try to add skin helper service items to home menu or hub items (e.g. next episodes) it gets stuck on fetching directory listing.

Sent from my Pixel XL
Hey Alanon, Question/Request.
Now not sure if its possible at all and haven't seen the ability on other skins, but ill ask anyways.
Is it possible to enable context menu options on widgets?
This would be great for a few reasons like the ability to have a movie widget and be able to bring up the context menu on the widget to view the Trailer, or add to library, or add to favorites, etc. Would be a helpful feature I think. Any thoughts?
How do I access a more diverse list of widgets on this skin? I'm only seeing the common widget listing for title, genre, etc. Nothing like random, trending, unmatched, etc.
how do you set the settings page layout to be the small rectangles instead of large squares?
(2017-04-28, 19:25)schrimp83 Wrote: Sorry, sure, here are the respective screens:

http://imgur.com/a/HouCu

Hmmm... I'd say that's some sort of caching issue? Perhaps try to clean the cache, then re-set the image?

(2017-04-29, 14:59)zenyatta80 Wrote: Next up notification has suddenly stopped working for me. Any ideas why? Nothing has changed other than skin helper service getting updated to latest beta versions. Also noticed that if I try to add skin helper service items to home menu or hub items (e.g. next episodes) it gets stuck on fetching directory listing.

Sent from my Pixel XL (typie typie)

The next up service has been buggy for me for a long time, regardless of the skin used. Simply, there are times when it works, and then there are times when it simply won't. I was never able to figure out why, the most logical conclusion is that it's hardware-related? The most recent feature, the "PostPlay" screen, however, seems to work every time, so I've migrated to using it.

As far as the second issue you mention, it's probably a Skin Helper glitch. There are no hang-ups on my end, I'd try deleting it and re-installing the add-on.

(2017-05-02, 16:59)jdig4240 Wrote: Hey Alanon, Question/Request.
Now not sure if its possible at all and haven't seen the ability on other skins, but ill ask anyways.
Is it possible to enable context menu options on widgets?
This would be great for a few reasons like the ability to have a movie widget and be able to bring up the context menu on the widget to view the Trailer, or add to library, or add to favorites, etc. Would be a helpful feature I think. Any thoughts?

I don't think it's possible in the way you think. There's already a legit context menu available on widgets, but it's limited from Kodi's side. Krypton made some improvements, but it's still not very good. Only those context menu entries that are universal are shown when on the widgets. So when I right click on a movie entry (In Cinemas, for example), all I see is Play, Information, Rate on trakt, and Mark as watched.

The Play feature ought to play a trailer when you don't have a copy on the HDD, but only if the widget entry has a youtube id embedded inside, which in most cases they don't. In order to fully use this feature, one would have to define special context menus for widgets, which only Kodi can provide. Either that, or edit the context menus of add-ons in order to make them universal, so as to appear in the widgets context menu...

(2017-05-03, 04:38)jmurph116 Wrote: How do I access a more diverse list of widgets on this skin? I'm only seeing the common widget listing for title, genre, etc. Nothing like random, trending, unmatched, etc.

The skin itself has no custom-made widgets. Everything that's available is there thanks to either the Skin Helper Service, ExtendedInfo, or Library Data Provider add-ons. From your comment, I'd say that what you need should be located in the Default Widgets/Playlists, or Default Widgets/Library Data Provider. Provided, of course, that you have the add-on installed.

(2017-05-03, 09:09)LittleNemo512 Wrote: how do you set the settings page layout to be the small rectangles instead of large squares?

You don't. This was changed a long time ago, to reflect the change in the original skin. Blush

• 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21