recording dialog background
Hi,
any idea how to fix the recordings dialogue background? it appears transparent.
I assume that is something from the: recordpref
https://github.com/braz96/skin.mimic/blo...dPrefs.xml
Thanks
Are you sure you're referring to the recording settings dialog and not the recordings window in the PVR section? I don't see anything that would prevent the recording settings dialog background from loading.

Screenshot might help...
sure

By the way, I've just noticed a black square on the top left of the screen. It looks like the background but of course it's not sized on the right way
What PVR backed are you using? The RecordPrefs file included with Mimic is for NextPVR. If you are using a different backed, you'll likely need to skin that dialog.
I see, I'm using Mediaportal.
I've tried a couple of things to reskin it without success.

On the other hand, by using the Estuary Skin K17 everything goes fine.
It looks like Estuary does not use anymore the recordprefs.xml, actually is using GUIDialogPVRTimerSettings.cpp directly and that is PVR-backend agnostic.

Any idea how to proceed?
Thanks a lot
Try removing the RecordPrefs file from Mimic and see what happens. I'm not familiar with these dialogs as I almost never record.
Did some digging, looks like RecordPrefs.xml hasn't been needed for NextPVR since 10/2015. Plan to remove the dialog completely.
No results, still the same.

Considering that with the Mimic3+K16 at least I could set single recordings. How can I disable the dialogue in Mimic4+K17?
What I've found out is that the GUIDialogPVRTimerSettings.cpp is just using the DialogSettings.xml, like many other cpp files do.
Not sure if that will help.
I'll take a look at the Estuary code, see how it handles it.
Great, I'll take a look as well. Let's see if we find out the issue.
Thanks
Hi Braz, did you found out any solution for this issue? Best
I'm not entirely sure which dialog is being referred to. I'll post a screenshot from my system where all appears to be working.
I take it this isn't the dialog you're referring to? If not, how are you launching the dialog with the missing background? This isn't something I use, so you're going to have to tell me exactly how to get to it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recording dialog background0