Red Mute Button
Hi, I'm new to Kodi and have just recently installed kodi 17. I have no audio and there is a red mute logo in the top right corner, I have watched on YouTube how to get volume if I have it Kodi on a computer however my Kodi is installed on my Samsung Galaxy S7 and there is absolutely nothing on YouTube to solve my problem, any ideas please?
turn the volume up, or press the mute button.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I've turned the volume up full on my phone and I have started playing a film, and gone into the volume settings there and turned everything up to as high as they'll go and still there is no sound and the red mute is in the top corner. And I also can't see a mute button??
Start playing something, open the on screen display and in that the settings (cog) and then audio and subtitles settings (this is in Estuary, but other skins should be similar). The volume settings are there.

Or is that the setting you're referring to above?

If so maybe try connecting a Bluetooth keyboard and posting F8
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Red Mute Button0