Bug? K17 Touch Behaviour (Nexus 9, Nougat)
Since upgrading to Krypton Kodi's touch interface is off. The main interface works normally, and touching the tiles in favourites opens the corresponding folders without issue. Once I'm in the folder -- and in folder / list view -- touch starts to act unusual. Rather than opening any particular title that is touched, frequently the title which is currently highlighted is opened instead. Desired titles can be highlighted by swiping the list up and down.

This behavior is new to me and undesired. Is it a feature which can be toggled or is it a bug?

Nexus 9, stock Nougat.
in case you're using the Estuary skin, it's not really mouse (and i assume therefor also touch) compatible.
opening the correct item can be done, but you need to touch the top part of the icon.
(if you touch the bottom part, it'll open the item below the one you're trying to open)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
You're right. But Etouchy? Ouch. I'll stick with Estuary and work on my aim.
Crazy a main skin was rolled out on Android that's touch unfriendly. Given that it was rolled out, I won't hold out any hope for a fix.
Thanks for clearing it up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug? K17 Touch Behaviour (Nexus 9, Nougat)0