Skin issue

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
right.vote Offline
Kodi 17.0, Win 7

Installed 17.0 last week. After a week of using the stock skin I went back to Convergence. The standard v17 skin lacks 1-click button to get back to home page; pointer to scroll thru movies is too tiny for mouse to grab, ...

Convergence works fine with 1 exception:

In the "Movies" tab the sub-tab for "Recently Added" movies is gone. Yes, there are 5 recently added movies shown at the top, but the old sub-tab was the single most useful tab b/c it held several dozen of the latest additons. Made it a snap to see what's not yet viewed.

Any way to add "Recently Added" sub-tab in Convergence skin's "Movies" tab?
find quote
PatK Offline
Team-Kodi Member
For the life of me, I couldn't find the 'Convergence' skin thread, as this is surely a question regarding support suggestions and modifications of that skin. Ok spotted it as a sub skin of Confluence.

Move this thread to those who could help you.

windows fresh start -> delete C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi First time user (wiki) Log file (wiki) Video management (wiki) Artwork (wiki) Supported hardware (wiki) Releases (wiki) Database versions (wiki) Skin features compatibility list (wiki) http://xbmc-skins.com
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-22 20:14 by PatK.)
find quote
right.vote Offline
(2017-02-22 20:12)PatK Wrote:  For the life of me, I couldn't find the 'Convergence' skin thread, as this is surely a question regarding support suggestions and modifications of that skin.

If you can supply the link, I will be more than happy to move the post to those who could help you.

So sorry - Confluence.
find quote
PatK Offline
Team-Kodi Member
Move to Confluence.

windows fresh start -> delete C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi First time user (wiki) Log file (wiki) Video management (wiki) Artwork (wiki) Supported hardware (wiki) Releases (wiki) Database versions (wiki) Skin features compatibility list (wiki) http://xbmc-skins.com
find quote
right.vote Offline
(2017-02-22 20:15)PatK Wrote:  Move to Confluence.

Yep, sorry for calling it convergence; meant Confluence.

Is there any way for me to restore a "Recently Added" sub-tab under the "Movies" tab?
find quote
Hitcher Offline
Team-Kodi Member
Sticky thread - Customisable home submenus
find quote
right.vote Offline
Thanks, Hitcher !!!!
find quote