Android Installation of VPN
I use Kodi on a YFEEL M96XPRO Smart TV Box, running Android 6.0. I hve been advised to install a VPN, and in particular PureVPN. So I have subscribed to Pure VPN, but have not been able to download and run this product on my iptv box (although it has downloaded and runs fine on my PC).

I have spent hours on live chat with PureVPN support personnel, who have offered all sorts of suggestions, but so far nothing works.

Can anyone give me advice on how to succeed with this, please?
Slightly off-topic, since it has nothing to do with Kodi - also, if the guys from PureVPN were unable to make it work....
(2017-02-22, 17:38)manthony Wrote: I use Kodi on a YFEEL M96XPRO Smart TV Box, running Android 6.0. I hve been advised to install a VPN, and in particular PureVPN. So I have subscribed to Pure VPN, but have not been able to download and run this product on my iptv box (although it has downloaded and runs fine on my PC).

I have spent hours on live chat with PureVPN support personnel, who have offered all sorts of suggestions, but so far nothing works.

Can anyone give me advice on how to succeed with this, please?

Kodi does not require a VPN, you don't need it.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Why do not simply change your vpn provider? I also recommend installing vpn on your router. As for me, this is the most convenient way to use such services. Here you can find an appropriate one https://www.bestvpnrating.com/vpnrating/...er-malware
Agree with the previous comment that you do not need vpn for accessing kodi. But on the other side, vpns are used for other purposes, e.g. for increasing level of your net security or for accessing geo-restricted web services, such a netflix or hulu etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installation of VPN0