v17 AudioDSP Disabled
one question: will this new audio dsp support LFE also? I think it would be a great future to change the LFE channel also, a EQ that we could change frequency and gain freely.
I think like 10hz to 120hz should be ok, maybee like 6-8 different frequencies.

something like:

10hz +-12db
15hz +-12db
20hz +-12db
30hz +-12db
45hz +-12db
60hz +-12db
80hz +-12db
100hz +-12db

I think the frequencies below 20hz is also important for the home cinema BIG subwoofer guys like me Smile

is that possible?
@Lappskij
Sorry this feature will not be available in AudioDSP, because it is a feature that should store it's settings into our database.

The only thing what AudioDSP could do is to provide a API that is access able with json or for internal Kodi modules. Another problem is that a file based setting has to be forwarded to all add-ons. As you might think your feature has to deal with a lot of stuff that is currently not implement. Furthermore if you loose these settings, you have to start from scratch...

I currently try to focus more on simplified and maintainable APIs for AudioDSP. Afterwards new add-ons can be easily integrated from existing codebases or developed from scratch.
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
What I currently develop is a new AudioDSP core codebase with a simplified API. Afterwards add-on development is more efficient and if somebody implements a LFE mode with settings you might get this feature.
AudioDSP is a processing feature that only processes audio with its processing modes. It only creates, configures and destroys processing modes and does not provide any EQ or other audio algorithms. These stages are implemented in add-ons.

Does that answer your question?
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
ok, i understand, thanks for the good job,,, Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioDSP Disabled0