TimeShifting!
Ok i thought i had this sorted, but it appears i don't! I know in the past there have been issues with TVhead and timeshifting, but I was under the impression that it was OK now.

When i skip back the picture will freeze at the point i skipped back from.. e.g skip back 30 sec, 30 sec later after playing the picture will freeze, some channels appear to be worse BBC1 HD for example will freeze for ~ 15 sec where as ITV HD maybe only ~1sec. i'm using Time shifting on RAM but even if i use disk i get the same issue.

i'm using Kodi 17 on the RPI 2, My backend is on Ubuntu 16.04 and HTS Tvheadend 4.0.9-16~g63c1034~xenial which i believe is the latest stable. I'm wondering whether it's the version of TVH i'm using rather than anything Kodi side?

Is this a known issue for the version i am using? Should i be using a later version? is there a specific version i should be looking for? or should i just go ahead add the unstable repository ? to get the very latest?

Thanks

Ash
Yes, try the 'unstable'
Thanks Willemd - I've just installed 4.1-2405, i don't want to tempt fate! but so far so good!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TimeShifting!0