Install From Repository Button Missing
Helloo

I just recently downloaded the new Kodi 17 krypton, I ofcourse wanted to add some add ons.
But the "Install from repository" button is missing.. it does show the "Install from zip" button.
I have searched alll internet but couldnt find an answer. The "Install from repository" button wont appear when I click on the "Open Box" button either..

Some help please?
Same here, but with latest openELEC on rpi3. No "Install from zip". Any ideas?
@helifreak Addons tab then click the little open box icon in the top left of the screen. That should take you to the add-on browser, including install from zip and repo.

@Reffo - i think that needs a debug log (wiki) gathering, uploading to a PasteBin site and their link posting here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Ok. I was trying it from the videos > addons, but you're right. It's on the system > settings > add-ons page. Thanks!
I've clicked on the little open box icon in the top left of the screen. It does take me to the add-on browser but I still only find install from zip, no install from repository. I'm at a loss.
Solution found! http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=311058

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Install From Repository Button Missing0