Req Remove from favourites screen.
Would it be possible to add a feature to remove an item from the favourites screen instead of having to find it in the addon again and remove it that way?
It already there press "c" for context menu..... Or long press select if you on a Android box ....

Dialog pops up select to remove can be done within favorite s... I just done it to be sure.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
in order to manage the favourites in Estuary, you have to click the main menu item. Then a dialog will pop up and in there you have the context menu available to change the order of the favs or remove them. Unfortunately core limitations prevented us from having the context menu right in the homescreen widget for v17, but we're working on fixing this.
my mistake I checked on 16
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
New to Kodi (v17) and must have messed up a setting somewhere, as I know I had this on the context menu in the beginning. But now when I long click on a favorites icon all I get on the context menu is "preferred toggle", and no other choices. When I click preferred toggle it changes my skin to Confluence, which I had been trying out and kind of liked, but didn't stay with specifically because it had no Favorites section on the main menu. But by weird coincidence, while in the Confluence skin, a long press on a favorite does bring up the full context menu with the ability to remove the favorite.

I can deal with this roundabout way of deleting a favorite, but I am curious how I got to this weird set up and would like to fix it. I don't see anything in the skin settings that could allow me to have a different context menu in Estuary than I have in Confluence. Appreciate any help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove from favourites screen.0