Missing List View...
Hello, small issue I'm having with Arctic Zephyr.

When I go to my movies library I get an option for the view called List.

I used to have that view for my TV library as well, however, I made a change, but can't get back to the List view...I get Big List, and a variety of others, but not List...This is on a sub-menu item, so I'm not sure if it's an option, but it should be...

I'm not exactly sure what I did to lose List from my view options, but I did change the view, and then highlight one of the check boxes underneath, and once I did that I could no longer get back to the default list view.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Same problem, anyone have any ideas. Seems to be a bug that happened after low list was checked on one of the view items.
Sorry, I can't reproduce the bug. I need the exact steps because I can't see what could be going wrong otherwise.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I stumbled upon the same issue today. Once I activated the Low List option the whole list view disappeared forever. I found another thread about the bug here, seems to be an old persistent problem: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=260547

The poster was able to fix it by editing a file, but I'm using a Fire TV stick and can't do it myself. Maybe that thread will help solve the issue in the long run though!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing List View...0