Win Kodi Krypton 17. How to View Channels In Switzerland
Hello guys I wanted to bring to your attention an issue. I'm Italian and I live in Switzerland and I wanted to know how come I can't see the channels, following the Italian video and tutorial on youtube.

maybe it's a VPN problem? HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Which channels, from what source or addon?

Beware of many of those YouTube "tutorials", or you could end up with banned addons (wiki) that violate our forum rules (wiki) which we do not support (nor do we support any device containing them).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
And more importantly https://kodi.tv/warning-be-aware-what-ad...u-install/
Oh no im sorry, she did not violate the rules. it's just that I can not see the channels, here in Switzerland.
I may have a VPN problem?
Perhaps, but you didn't answer the questions.

If you're using a banned add-on (wiki) to access those channels, then your device is not eligible for support here (and you will probably find that the streams are poor quality and/or unreliable anyway).

But we also do not support the use of VPNs to overcome geo-locking restrictions. For those kind of issues you're almost always better off looking at the VPN side of the set-up anyway and asking on more specific forums for the VPN in question than here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Krypton 17. How to View Channels In Switzerland0