Win Thank You nickr Team-Kodi Member
My personal thank you nickr for helping me with my naming convention questions.

I need to apologize and explain as I have Indego add-on installed.
Normally I have and use Kodi Maintenance tools, but for some reason it kept disappearing even after I re-installed.
Somewhere I have mistakenly thought Indego was part of KODI?
This doesn't appear to be true? If it is not I will uninstall right away.

Thanks again nickr, and I hope I can ask other questions in the future.

Regards,

Skeauxsha
Nope, it's a banned add-on (wiki) which we do not condone, support or wish to have any association with at all.

Any device containing it (or anything else on that list or of a similar nature) is not supported here, regardless of reported issue. The forum rules (wiki) that everyone who joins here has to accept and abide by gives more details (at least to those who actually read them rather than just blindly accepting them).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank You for the clarification DarrenHill.
Consider Indego gone from my machine immediately.

Looks like this rookie is going back into the classroom for some remedial reading. :-)
Then a review of all my add-ons to be sure I'm a "clean" KODI.
After all a clean KODI, is a Happy KODI :-)

Thank you to all the KODI Team for everything you do everyday.

Warmest Regards,

Skeauxsha
That's ok, hope you got the problem sorted. Log uploading is continual problem.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
HA!!!
I knew it was something simple! (User Error)
When I set my source I ticked "Use Absolute Ordering (single Season) I overlooked that at least a dozen times.
I also went back and renamed all folders containing episode to MASH s01e01
Going back and rereading what The TVDB was actually looking for, I un-ticked the radio button and BAAM!!
Mash metadata Showed right up.

I may not be the brightest bulb on the strand, but I'm as tenacious as a Wolf Hound.

Oh yeah Indego --- gone from my KODI.

Thank you again nickr!!

Regards,

Skeauxsha

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank You nickr Team-Kodi Member0