Disabled Button Label Color Override
I am currently trying to set up an auto width button that is disabled so it cannot take focus. The problem I am having is in overriding part of the label color. Once the button is disabled, it only seems to use the <disabledcolor> tag, ignoring any [COLOR] blocks defined.

Is there any way to have multiple colors on a disabled button, or to otherwise prevent a button from being able to get mouse focus without being disabled?

Code:
<control type="button">
    <width>auto</width>
    <height>45</height>
    <enable>false</enable>
    <disabledcolor>FF666666</disabledcolor>
    <texturenofocus colordiffuse="FFF1F1F1">backgrounds/white.png</texturenofocus>
    <label>Test1 [COLOR FFFF9800]Test2[/COLOR]</label>
</control>
Code:
<enabled> Some condition </enabled>
Edit:
Sorry from mine side ..I total missed your question...multi collor texturenofocus for disabled button not working for label and label2.
evan if you create fake button over regular buton with mouse always be focused.
Not possible, you must find another solution for this "Enigma" Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Sorry, I don't understand. I don't want the button to ever be enabled, I am essentially just using it as an auto width label with a background.
Can't ur just make a button and not give it a I'd... Making sure the button above and beyond has the correct onup on down to skip?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Potentially, yes. I was just looking to replace a number of label boxes with hard-coded widths with an auto width button instead. Rather than have to worry about all the possible control interactions for each scenario, I thought it would be easier to check if there was some other workaround I hadn't thought of first.

I may end up using a grouplist of disabled buttons, each with the correct disabled color, to bypass this issue.
labels can have auto width too.
Does this work?

Code:
<hitrect x="0" y="0" w="0" h="0" />
(2017-02-26, 15:57)BigNoid Wrote: labels can have auto width too.

Yeah, but not background images which I why I started down this path to begin with.

(2017-02-26, 16:02)Hitcher Wrote: Does this work?

Code:
<hitrect x="0" y="0" w="0" h="0" />

It did not work for my use, which I found odd since I know I've been able to use a hitrect in the past to fix odd click behavior.
Does it need to be disabled if it does nothing?
Not for any other reason than I was trying to prevent awkward behavior if the mouse goes over and then you try to use keyboard navigation. I was trying to avoid having to account for each possible control interaction/navigation since I was planning on using this in a large number of windows.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disabled Button Label Color Override0