Saving backgrounds before uploading
Thanks for making the STILL BEST skin for Kodi, Please Mr Silvo I need help desperately. No matter what I try,(and I've tried everything) this wizard, that wizard. Converting my physical folders to special universal backups on and on. I need someone to tell or show me where to put my menu backgrounds so they show up on the other side.I have my build updated to Krypton with everything working but my backgrounds won't come out on a different device. I even tried copying them all to the Android/data/org.xbmckodi folder but just dropping them in there didn't work either. Can I just hash a new folder into that directory and store them there? This is making me want to walk in front of a train. Many thanks for all you do.....
First don't walk in front of a train ... wont end well for you plus the guy driving will have to live with know it was nothin they could do to prevent it either.

Next you speak of "builds" and "wizards"... first thing that comes to mind is piracy and some banned repo.... with that comes no help... so can you explain more about what your doing and what you mean by build?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Mr. SiLVO is here to help... Do not use wizards! Do not make builds! Do not post in the skinning forum when you are not skinning! Do not make a user name with an email address...

Lastly, I think this thread can and should be binned... Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Saving backgrounds before uploading0