v17 Stuck on Preparing after NAS drive is missing.
So my Seagate BlackArmor is at it again, horrible NAS in my opinion. It seems one disk is down, and I haven't got a replacement yet.

It still had some material I had yet to move to my new Synology so my sources included both NFS paths to new and old NAS.

I decided to just remove the old NAS from the sources, hoping that will remove the problem but it didn't.

I have it running now and for several hours it still seems to be scanning for the old material not in the sources anymore.

It is going alphabetically and seems to have reached S according to the log.

Code:
20:25:23.507 T:4432 WARNING: VIDEO::CVideoInfoScanner::Process directory 'nfs://192.168.1.130/(snipped path)/' does not exist - skipping scan.

Do you think everything will get back to normal after this scan has finished or is this going to happen again if I turn Kodi off and on again?

Why is he still scanning for source paths removed, is he just cleaning the library?
So when finished scanning it just starts all over again with these messages

Code:
16:58:13.775 T:1148  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 05:59:13
16:59:00.287 T:4892  NOTICE: service.libraryautoupdate-1.0.0 : Starting network check
16:59:00.642 T:4892  NOTICE: service.libraryautoupdate-1.0.0 : Update Video Library
16:59:00.735 T:7340  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
you kind of answered your own question.

start by disabling http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:XBMC_Library_Auto_Update

double check the settings for it, or even remove it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stuck on Preparing after NAS drive is missing.0