• 30(current)
(fuse)neue
(2017-04-19, 15:22)Skank Wrote:
(2017-04-17, 10:35)Skank Wrote: i only miss cinemavision support and a horizontal profile login page... other than that skin is 98 % finished for me, grate job !

any comments?

Install the CinemaVision context menu add-on and use the context menu. There isn't enough room in video info for another button.
Add-ons > Install from Repo > Kodi repository > Context Menus > CinemaVision Launcher.

I don't really understand what the benefit of a horizontal login page is? Care to elaborate why it would be better?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
If I add weather widget to weather home menu, all statistic (like number of movies) disappear from the bottom bar in Movies, Shows and Music
Any thoughts on making the nav bar disappear after a set amount of seconds ?

jurialmunkey

"Nav bar" I mean the top bar you can get to by pressing up . . The main bar where you have your shortcuts and settings.

Woild be nice if this disappeared after a few seconds when you don't select anything.

Sure ive seen tbis on other skins.
(2017-04-19, 17:45)T-bird_se Wrote: If I add weather widget to weather home menu, all statistic (like number of movies) disappear from the bottom bar in Movies, Shows and Music
Thanks for the bug report. Should be fixed now Smile

(2017-04-20, 10:29)Silki Wrote: Any thoughts on making the nav bar disappear after a set amount of seconds ?
"Nav bar" I mean the top bar you can get to by pressing up . . The main bar where you have your shortcuts and settings.
Woild be nice if this disappeared after a few seconds when you don't select anything.
Sure ive seen tbis on other skins.
I'm assuming you mean the focus would return to the library view automatically after a few seconds idle. Aside from the fact that I can't think of any sane way to achieve this, I also don't understand the purpose of it? Wouldn't it be really confusing to have the focus randomly switch to somewhere else? I just don't really see the benefit of it...?
jurialmunkey you are probably right . . Loving the skin!
(2017-04-20, 11:54)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-04-19, 17:45)T-bird_se Wrote: If I add weather widget to weather home menu, all statistic (like number of movies) disappear from the bottom bar in Movies, Shows and Music
Thanks for the bug report. Should be fixed now Smile

Yes, confirmed
THX
Hey jurial,

Love your work as always, your particular style of skins are always appreciated in my house and always pass the WAF test.

I'm really loving the animated gif poster support in this skin, thanks for the feature.

I was hoping to ask a little bit about how it works, in particular i wanted to find out how and when the skin/helper service decides to look for animated art.

I couldn't find an option to check for available art for all movies at once.

It currently appears to be looking for animated art once a movie has been selected for a while, and then left alone and subsequently been navigated back to, which is ok but I was hoping there would be a way to prefetch all available animated art ahead of time.

Is this possible at all?

Cheers again for this great skin!
Lead Developer @ TheGamesDB.net

Hi jurialmunkey,

in the List View there is no watched flag. Can you please add it to this view?

This one could replace my Arctic skin in the future Smile

Regards
matze276
@Jurial

I have Full fanart and scrolling enabled
If I press down until it's activated I see a few pixels of the top of the poster under bottom bar, if the poster have bright or light colours on the top it's very visible

Can you do something about that?
Thank you jurialmunkey for this great skin. It's after a long search my default skin!
(2017-04-22, 14:53)flexage Wrote: Hey jurial,

Love your work as always, your particular style of skins are always appreciated in my house and always pass the WAF test.
I'm really loving the animated gif poster support in this skin, thanks for the feature.

I was hoping to ask a little bit about how it works, in particular i wanted to find out how and when the skin/helper service decides to look for animated art.I couldn't find an option to check for available art for all movies at once.

It currently appears to be looking for animated art once a movie has been selected for a while, and then left alone and subsequently been navigated back to, which is ok but I was hoping there would be a way to prefetch all available animated art ahead of time.

Is this possible at all?
Cheers again for this great skin!
Animated poster/fanart is supplied through skinhelper. I think the actual art comes from a lot of different places, such as various forum threads so I don't think there is any centralised location like fanart.tv or thetvdb. I think this probably makes it a bit difficult to do any sort of bulk prefetch.

I know skin helper can be a little slow at times to grab it automatically, but there is a context menu option to manually fetch animated artwork - and at least doing it that way you can be sure about whether or not the animated art actually even exists.

(2017-04-22, 16:09)matze276 Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey,

in the List View there is no watched flag. Can you please add it to this view?

This one could replace my Arctic skin in the future Smile

Regards
matze276
Added Smile

(2017-04-23, 10:11)T-bird_se Wrote: @Jurial

If I press down until it's activated I see a few pixels of the top of the poster under bottom bar, if the poster have bright or light colours on the top it's very visible

I can't see this at all. It sounds like maybe your screen is not calibrated correctly or you have the wrong resolution set for your display and you are seeing things that are outside the edges of the screen. It definitely shouldn't be visible under the bottom bar as the bottom bar goes right to the screen edge.

(2017-04-23, 17:11)Smille Wrote: Thank you jurialmunkey for this great skin. It's after a long search my default skin!
Thanks. Glad you like it Big Grin
Hi jurialmunkey,

some more things I've noticed.

- Next Recording info is missing.

Suggestions:

- Can you make the EPG view a little bigger? Like when you open Movie view and the Info is shown. There's so much space left in that view.. ;-)
- If you enter "Configure Skin" it looks like your staying in the Settings because the top bar is still shown. But when I want to go back to the home menu I always have to hit the Back-Button four times. This is confusing.
(1x activate top bar. 2x go back to settings. 3x activate top bar. 4x go back to home menu)
- Maybe you can add the name of the widget in the home menu somewhere. So you know if it's the widget showing up or if you're in some kind of view.

Will test it further the next days to check if it could replace my current skin completely ;-)

Thanks for your work.

matze276
(2017-04-24, 02:44)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-04-23, 10:11)T-bird_se Wrote: @Jurial

I can't see this at all. It sounds like maybe your screen is not calibrated correctly or you have the wrong resolution set for your display and you are seeing things that are outside the edges of the screen. It definitely shouldn't be visible under the bottom bar as the bottom bar goes right to the screen edge.
Both the resolution on my Shield and in Kodi is the same, so I calibrated little outside of screen and now it's OK,don't care if I miss some pixels in a move
Thanks for pointing me in that direction
Jurial, I noticed the large movie synopsis (info - up press) is much better on Eminence for three reasons:

Its bigger, taking up the full screen and making it easier to read
Because its bigger it doesn't start to scroll when you're reading it
It looks better (IMHO)
@jurialmunkey,

1) brighter statusbar text, resets back to default when I change skin, Then return back to Fuse.

2) I've notice that Fuse crops any text that's close to the edge.

Fuse

Estuary MOD

can you please add a option to hide widget next aired text

Maybe you could add it here

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13