• 32(current)
(fuse)neue
(2017-05-04, 15:44)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-05-04, 15:23)Pipsqueak Wrote: I read here there is some folks using this on Kodi LEIA.
What exactly needs changing, in simple terms please Smile
Include text if possible.
Thanks.

All you need to do is change in the "addon.xml" file (you will find this file in the skin.fuse.neue folder), where it says version="5.12.0", replace with version="5.13.0". Do this before you enable the skin. It works well with Leia.

Regards,

Bart
Do I have to unzip the file (skin.fuse.master.zip) first, then change the xml.file and then compress it again?
I did that but that didn''t work
(2017-05-04, 21:01)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2017-05-04, 15:44)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-05-04, 15:23)Pipsqueak Wrote: I read here there is some folks using this on Kodi LEIA.
What exactly needs changing, in simple terms please Smile
Include text if possible.
Thanks.

All you need to do is change in the "addon.xml" file (you will find this file in the skin.fuse.neue folder), where it says version="5.12.0", replace with version="5.13.0". Do this before you enable the skin. It works well with Leia.

Regards,

Bart
Do I have to unzip the file (skin.fuse.master.zip) first, then change the xml.file and then compress it again?

No, unzip the file to your addons folder (c:\<your username>\appdata\roaming\kodi\addons in Windows), make the change in the addon.xml file, then go into Kodi and enable the skin (Settings, Addons, My Addons, All, (fuse)neue, Enable). Then you can switch to the skin.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-05-04, 21:18)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-05-04, 21:01)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2017-05-04, 15:44)bsoriano Wrote: All you need to do is change in the "addon.xml" file (you will find this file in the skin.fuse.neue folder), where it says version="5.12.0", replace with version="5.13.0". Do this before you enable the skin. It works well with Leia.

Regards,

Bart

No, unzip the file to your addons folder (c:\<your username>\appdata\roaming\kodi\addons in Windows), make the change in the addon.xml file, then go into Kodi and enable the skin (Settings, Addons, My Addons, All, (fuse)neue, Enable). Then you can switch to the skin.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks man. Now it works.
@jurialmunkey,

Feature Request:

Would be possible to have a layout view, shown below for Favourites?

Support for background fanart for Next Aired

simplified Next up. I think it looks a little too busy

something like this but with a Fuse twist!!! Smile

option to change colour or enhance the progress bar. sometimes it can be a little hard to see

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
aesthetic feature requess

Having a nicer volume circular icon would also be great. I'm thinking it could appear right in the middle of the screen.
Hi guys, I'm pretty busy with work and study over the next fortnight. These are all great feature requests, keep them coming and I will get to them once I'm past this busy patch! Thanks Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-05-10, 05:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: Hi guys, I'm pretty busy with work and study over the next fortnight. These are all great feature requests, keep them coming and I will get to them once I'm past this busy patch! Thanks Smile

No worries Smile
Thanks for the heads up.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
hi jurial would u ever do a vertical or something homescreen, i love the sceen perfect in ever single way but i like minimalstic home screens and i really dont like it how it is right now.
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
I started working toward a vertical mod of this skin, but realized I should ask if you're planning on doing something similar before I put much more work into it.

The layout I'm going for (think columns). The arrows point to which way the animations will work:

Edit: post messed up note formatting, here: http://sprunge.us/ECiH
Here's a weird bug for you.

On windows, with passthrough AC3 transcoding on, when in full screen audio visualization (milkdrop) + artist slideshow, going back to the home screen, audio will freeze.
When AC3 transcoding is off, it doesn't happen.
With slideshow on but without visualization, it only skips but doesn't pause.
I tried with a different skin, Arctic Zephyr + . All is fine.

So I,m thinking it's in the way Fuse loads the homescreen from full screen audio visualization.
I might be the only one seeing this issue. But perhaps this is a quick fix?
Happy to announce that we are now on the official repo!

(2017-05-16, 23:55)henrikyo Wrote: hi jurial would u ever do a vertical or something homescreen, i love the sceen perfect in ever single way but i like minimalstic home screens and i really dont like it how it is right now.
Highly unlikely, the whole concept of the skin is that it is one consistent viewtype throughout the skin. This skin was mostly a fun concept idea for me and I'm pretty steadfast in it not becoming an "everything but the kitchen sink" type skin.

(2017-05-19, 00:29)realjohngalt Wrote: I started working toward a vertical mod of this skin, but realized I should ask if you're planning on doing something similar before I put much more work into it.

The layout I'm going for (think columns). The arrows point to which way the animations will work:

Edit: post messed up note formatting, here: http://sprunge.us/ECiH
No not working on anything like that (see my reply to henriko above).
Basically, go for it! I love skin mods. And now that we are on the official repo, we have our own forum to post mods in, so you can even make a new thread in here if you want to release it to every one.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Big Grin

(2017-05-19, 01:12)Uk0kA Wrote: Here's a weird bug for you.

On windows, with passthrough AC3 transcoding on, when in full screen audio visualization (milkdrop) + artist slideshow, going back to the home screen, audio will freeze.
When AC3 transcoding is off, it doesn't happen.
With slideshow on but without visualization, it only skips but doesn't pause.
I tried with a different skin, Arctic Zephyr + . All is fine.

So I,m thinking it's in the way Fuse loads the homescreen from full screen audio visualization.
I might be the only one seeing this issue. But perhaps this is a quick fix?

Hmmm. That is really strange. I can't really imagine what might be causing it. A debug log of it happening might shed some light.

Also, maybe try removing the following line in 1080i/Home.xml (line 12) and see if that does anything:
Code:
<onload condition="Window.Previous(VideoFullScreen.xml) | Window.Previous(MusicVisualisation.xml)">AlarmClock(Set300,SetFocus(300),00:00,silent)</onload>

That's the only really unusual thing I'm doing when the home window loads, so maybe there is some conflict there. I'm not sure.
(2017-05-19, 03:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: No not working on anything like that (see my reply to henriko above).
Basically, go for it! I love skin mods. And now that we are on the official repo, we have our own forum to post mods in, so you can even make a new thread in here if you want to release it to every one.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Big Grin

Thank you! Congrats on getting in the repo and getting your own forum. Hopefully I'll get something together soon and make a thread here. Would a WIP thread be okay so I can get some feedback as I go?

I'm starting off with getting a good list view I like, then working out from there. The idea is that the main menu will slide in on the left, which works well for the sizing in the list (rating/duration won't be visible when main menu has shifted).

I'm excited about all the space I have to work with for the info view, which will fade into the list place (like on your current skin).

very WIP list view (transparency toggled on, tagline only shows up for selection):

I'd also like to animate the fanart left/right, but I'm getting way ahead of myself.
@realjohngalt -- Looks excellent! I was thinking that a fullscreen version would work quite well. I like the idea of sliding things over to make room for a vertical menu. Definitely start a WIP thread here. If you need any help locating where something is in the code etc. then just send me a message.
(2017-05-19, 06:45)jurialmunkey Wrote: @realjohngalt -- Looks excellent! I was thinking that a fullscreen version would work quite well. I like the idea of sliding things over to make room for a vertical menu. Definitely start a WIP thread here. If you need any help locating where something is in the code etc. then just send me a message.
Thank you, I appreciate it. So far I've been figuring out structure as I go with grep, and really like the code organization. I made some progress, determined principles to follow in the mod, and made the thread to get some feedback as I go.
Hi,

I would like to add my icons for movies genre instead of the default ones :

http://imgur.com/a/Y75FI#TmbvS3Q

Is there any way to how to proceed ? And it is possible to translate them for my native language ?
I noticed that for Comédie/Comedy , Mystère/Mystery, Drama/Drame, etc... even with the default ones, no icon .

Action, romance, animation .. are working great because they are the same than my language.

Thanks in advance Big Grin
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13