• 34(current)
(fuse)neue
(2017-05-22, 04:59)christoofar Wrote: Installed this from the repo this weekend after resetting my FireTV2 & installing Kodi nightly 64bit. This is really a great departure from the norm, nice work!
I am also seeing the random scrolling of TV Shows and Movies. Also under Music in the Home screen, it doesn't display any albums, just the same video thumbs in Movies & TV?
Thanks Big Grin

Ah I see what you guys mean now -- the autoscrolling of widgets. When @Djdeadpool said they were being randomly "selected" I thought he meant that they would randomly start playing or something like that.

I will add an option to disable autoscroll in the next update.

Regarding music widgets. The skin uses skinshortcuts which shares menus between skins. So it is possible you have loaded another skin first and that configuration is being used.
You can reset the skin back to defaults in Skin Settings > Backup / Restore >Reset skin settings to defaults
Alternatively, you can individually change widgets and shortcuts in Skin Settings > Home > Customise home menu
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
jurialmunkey, amazing skin!!! But then again all your skins are pretty amazing. I´ve been using Arctic and Eminence in the past, but this one tops them all.
Kudos and thanks for all your hard work!
Hello, I want to install the skin ,
I keep getting ToolBox Scripts installation failed, failed to install dependency

thank you for the hellp !!

Orna
(2017-05-19, 03:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: Hmmm. That is really strange. I can't really imagine what might be causing it. A debug log of it happening might shed some light.

Also, maybe try removing the following line in 1080i/Home.xml (line 12) and see if that does anything:
Code:
<onload condition="Window.Previous(VideoFullScreen.xml) | Window.Previous(MusicVisualisation.xml)">AlarmClock(Set300,SetFocus(300),00:00,silent)</onload>

That's the only really unusual thing I'm doing when the home window loads, so maybe there is some conflict there. I'm not sure.

Thanks. It didn't work but i've narrowed it down further.
It seems to specifically be the Artist Slideshow feature. When playing music in full screen visualization (milkdrop), turning off artist slideshow will pause the music. Turning the feature back on will bring back music from pause.

In the end, I can simply live without the artist slideshow but it's a nice to have feature.
(2017-05-22, 05:10)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 04:59)christoofar Wrote: Installed this from the repo this weekend after resetting my FireTV2 & installing Kodi nightly 64bit. This is really a great departure from the norm, nice work!
I am also seeing the random scrolling of TV Shows and Movies. Also under Music in the Home screen, it doesn't display any albums, just the same video thumbs in Movies & TV?
Thanks Big Grin

Ah I see what you guys mean now -- the autoscrolling of widgets. When @Djdeadpool said they were being randomly "selected" I thought he meant that they would randomly start playing or something like that.

I will add an option to disable autoscroll in the next update.

Regarding music widgets. The skin uses skinshortcuts which shares menus between skins. So it is possible you have loaded another skin first and that configuration is being used.
You can reset the skin back to defaults in Skin Settings > Backup / Restore >Reset skin settings to defaults
Alternatively, you can individually change widgets and shortcuts in Skin Settings > Home > Customise home menu

I reset it again & all is working now, thanks. This skin is really nicely laid out.

Also if there was a way to add "Party Mode"as an assignable options under Music/SubMenus, it would be perfect...Nod
When I switch down to "recently added" submenus under Music, all I get is "content loading" icon but no thumbs.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Nice work! I've already translated the "fTV" skin from HitcherUK into German. I would also like to translate this skin for all Germans. Would you implement the translation in the next update? Of course, I also provide regular updates.

Greetings
Solvin
Found a glitch or inconstancy
When browsing actors, it doesn't have the nice feature of always have the focus in the middle
love the minimalistic design. however on PC Monitor the Poster seesm to big. Any chance to enable/configue the the size of the Poster?
Great work with this skin. I love it! The only thing that i want to have is the ability to set preferred view on all addons menus. Now some menus is in square, other in poster and i think some in list view.
Hey! Is there any way to disable autocompletition for virtual keyboard? I cannot install the required dependencies for some reason and every time I try to search for something I get a popup to install the autocompletiton dependency, which fails every time. It's really annoying because it pops up for every letter I press and I have to cancel it every time....

So, the way I see it, there are two options. 1. to disable autocompletition somehow or 2. to install required dependencies (but some other way than regular)

Help? Tips? Ideas? Thanks!
(2017-05-23, 05:59)christoofar Wrote: Also if there was a way to add "Party Mode"as an assignable options under Music/SubMenus, it would be perfect...Nod
When I switch down to "recently added" submenus under Music, all I get is "content loading" icon but no thumbs.
In the Customise Home Menu dialog, from "Choose Item For Menu"
Go to "Common" and there should be a party mode option there (need to scroll down to see it - I really need to add an arrow to indicate that there are more items below).

(2017-05-23, 15:38)solvin Wrote: Nice work! I've already translated the "fTV" skin from HitcherUK into German. I would also like to translate this skin for all Germans. Would you implement the translation in the next update? Of course, I also provide regular updates.

Greetings
Solvin
Yes that would be fantastic. If you are able to use git, just submit a PR (github link on first page) and I will merge the changes. Alternatively, just post a link to your changes in this thread and I will add it myself. Thanks!

(2017-05-23, 17:43)T-bird_se Wrote: Found a glitch or inconstancy
When browsing actors, it doesn't have the nice feature of always have the focus in the middle
Ah you are correct, will fix this ASAP.
EDIT: Fixed on git, will be in next repo update.

(2017-05-24, 10:12)PX80 Wrote: love the minimalistic design. however on PC Monitor the Poster seesm to big. Any chance to enable/configue the the size of the Poster?
No sorry.

(2017-05-25, 02:04)kandilak Wrote: Great work with this skin. I love it! The only thing that i want to have is the ability to set preferred view on all addons menus. Now some menus is in square, other in poster and i think some in list view.
Are we talking video add-ons? The skin adapts the view to the content - it is likely that whatever add-ons you are using are not setting the content type correctly.

(2017-05-25, 12:49)Tux2609 Wrote: Hey! Is there any way to disable autocompletition for virtual keyboard? I cannot install the required dependencies for some reason and every time I try to search for something I get a popup to install the autocompletiton dependency, which fails every time. It's really annoying because it pops up for every letter I press and I have to cancel it every time....

So, the way I see it, there are two options. 1. to disable autocompletition somehow or 2. to install required dependencies (but some other way than regular)

Help? Tips? Ideas? Thanks!
Hmmm strange that autocomplete is not installing for you.
Currently not an option to disable it, but you can do it manually by editing some skin files
skin.fuse.neue/1080i/DialogKeyboard.xml
Comletely remove the following line (line 514).
Code:
<content>plugin://plugin.program.autocompletion?info=autocomplete&amp;&amp;id=$INFO[Control.GetLabel(312).index(1)]&amp;&amp;limit=9</content>
Hi jurialmunkey,

I've noticed over the passed few weeks on a few occasions openweatherMap displays the incorrect days. Estuary works fine.

Estuary

Feature Request :

would it be possible to add a option to hide openweatherMap and Yahoo Logo

If it can't be done, would it be possible to make the Yahoo Logo roughly the same size as openweatherMap

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
@Blurayx - Is it only for the widget that it isn't showing the correct day? (i.e. does it correct itself if you go into the actual weather page?). I'm wondering if maybe the weather properties aren't updating correctly.
(2017-05-27, 06:40)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Blurayx - Is it only for the widget that it isn't showing the correct day? (i.e. does it correct itself if you go into the actual weather page?). I'm wondering if maybe the weather properties aren't updating correctly.

unfortunately it still shows the same incorrect days

actual weather page
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Fantastic skin. Thank you for your hard work.

I've only just installed it and have a couple of questions.

Can I add playlists as main menu items? I am currently using MQ6 and playlists/menus for Movies, Kids Shows, Documentaries, etc. I looked through the settings but couldn't see an option for playlists under the menu customisation commands.

Can smart playlists be set as widgets? Currently I have smart playlists showing recently added for each of the menu categories above.

And one request. I'd love to have the option of an EPG guide that uses the whole screen. I use Kodi for live TV viewing and recording and having the EPG confined to one small portion of the screen seems a waste. I know you've set guidelines for the style of skin but having the option to have more of the EPG visible would be great.

Thanks again. Your skin is beautiful.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13