Win Krypton 17.1 - 'module' object has no attribute 'PLAYER_CORE_AUTO'
Hello

I am new to this KODI and this is my first post. I am trying to fix an issue i am having with an addon. I have tried searching for the solutions, but could not find a definitive answer. I am including the log and also pasting the error that i am having while calling "xbmc.Player(xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_AUTO).play(playlist, video_listitem)"

The same addon works in Jarvis but not on Kyrpton. Not sure what is missing or what needs to be updated in the code. Could someone help me with this please.

Here is the actual error

20:02:11.127 T:2980 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'PLAYER_CORE_AUTO'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\SivaSaran\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tamiliptv\tamiliptv.py", line 35, in <module>
tamiliptvControls.executeStraming( vodData,mode[0] )
File "C:\Users\SivaSaran\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tamiliptv\tamiliptvControls.py", line 792, in executeStraming
File "C:\Users\SivaSaran\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tamiliptv\tamiliptvControls.py", line 698, in xbmc_PlayVideo
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'PLAYER_CORE_AUTO'
-->End of Python script error report<--

Here is the error log

http://pastebin.com/9u4RUyBX

Here is the python code, if its useful. (xbmc_PlayVideo is the one that calls xbmc.player)

http://pastebin.com/GTD82u4N

I have also tried this with the latest nightly build as well. Still no luck.
Simple answer is to stop defining PLAYER_CORE. It has been deprecated for a long time.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Awesome. Thanks for your quick response. It did the trick..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton 17.1 - 'module' object has no attribute 'PLAYER_CORE_AUTO'0