kodi 17 changing aeon nox menu color
starting fresh on kodi17 and I downloaded aeon nox. I wanted to change the color of the central and submenu to be blue, the problem I'm having is on kodi 16.1 I was able to do this without photoshop or any texture toold by changing the code on the 1080i as instructed by this website
http://www.dimitrology.com/2016/04/11/ko...a-notepad/

so i would go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi
navigate in addons>skin.aeon.nox.5>1080> and Right Click “Home.xml” file > Edit With Notepad++

so with kodi 17 it is a different path now I go to
~\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Ko​di\addons\ then when I repeat the same steps (going into addons folder, 1080i, right clicking home.xml and editing with notepad++ l it doesn't work anymore :/

if you guys have a better way to change the color, I could really use some help on this, im very new at skinning, but not very experienced at photoshop,.but with patience and time I'm hoping to get over this obstacle.
Thread moved to aeon nox section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 17 changing aeon nox menu color0