Bookmark
Hi! (sry my english)

i wanna see all saved bookmark on a starting screen with thumbnail (madnox skin on krypton if matter...)
tvshow's and movies too or separate does'nt matter

i try to add this command on a starting screen but not working
ActivateWindow(VideoBookmarks)
titan skin has the options
nope
i can't earn it....

any idea how i can earn my saved bookmark on homescreen ?
The skin does have the option
i see every options but i can't find it
The only way I have figured out how to do this in a skin is to define a button that starts a video, pauses it, displays the bookmark dialog, then quits to movie. It works OK except not perfect if there is a resume point on the movie (i.e., it is in progress when you want to see the bookmarks).

TVShows can have "episode bookmarks" that show up in episode views, but this is for when more than one episode is in a single media file. The bookmark is for the start of each episode.

scott s.
you talk about a basic kodi settings ?

this is
in progress Tv shows right ?

stop video and after you can continue of corse

ok so for example

i'm talking about when i tired push a button on my remote to create bookmark and if i fall asleep
later i can continue
but the show keep running on backgrund...
the episode go to the end
and kodi check it i saw that show
but couple days i'm not remember which one was.....

i'ts not a problem one tv show but i have a lot : )

i find kodi where stored my saved bookmarks on windows
but this is just pictures...

c:\Users\@\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Thumbnails\Video\Bookmarks\
It's stored in the video database bookmarks table with the time of the bookmark (or resume point) and a link to the snapshot that's taken. But there is no way in Kodi to access that database, except via the bookmarks dialog, and that dialog only is available when a video is playing. You could write a Kodi python script to read the database but the Kodi team policy is that add-ons should only use the JSONRPC facility to do this, so this kind of add-on would be unofficial.

scott s.
this is what i want
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=104740

but this is too old i can't use it on krypton : (
(2017-03-10, 16:27)hunadamka Wrote: this is what i want
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=104740

but this is too old i can't use it on krypton : (

Unfortunately as stated in the OP in that thread, Kodi now requires scripts to use JSON api, not HTTP, and that api does not provide for accessing bookmarks (you could put in a feature request in that forum).

scott s.
ohh so basically can't access
then i s@ck it ...
Very close to what I am looking for. Hope it is ok to add a question to the thread.

Has anybody tried and made up a smart way to access bookmarks directly and save them as standard favourites? That is what I would really like.
If not, has anybody tried and made up way to access bookmarks directly via JSON command and can share it?
Thanx for any hints!
(2017-03-22, 11:59)houser Wrote: Very close to what I am looking for. Hope it is ok to add a question to the thread.

Has anybody tried and made up a smart way to access bookmarks directly and save them as standard favourites? That is what I would really like.
If not, has anybody tried and made up way to access bookmarks directly via JSON command and can share it?
Thanx for any hints!

That's the point. There's no JSON api that get you this. I was considering using the SQlite module for python 2.7 to pull directly from the database, but that AFAIK would result in the script considered a "banned" add-on.

scott s.
(2017-03-22, 23:29)scott967 Wrote: That's the point. There's no JSON api that get you this. I was considering using the SQlite module for python 2.7 to pull directly from the database, but that AFAIK would result in the script considered a "banned" add-on.
scott s..

Thanx Scott967,

Appreciate the clear and concise answer. Not sure how to move forward with this. Do you have any suggestions?

I would then assume that it would require the main Kodi player to somehow make the info available to an addon such as Super Favourites
which I think has the right idea: anything can be a favourite.
I asked in the general Super Favourites thread here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2553699
Ah well. Would appreciate any hints.
Any news about being added the bookmark access through the JSON API?

I really miss this feature.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bookmark1