Iptv???
Hello
I have the raspberry pi 3 and i have install Kodi 17...
i try to put IPTV but i cant find iptv menu inside of kodi 17.
I have follow many youtubers how to do it but in my kodi is no IPTV menu or client!!
Is have install repos but nothing!!!
i want iptv because i have an m3u file!!
Please anyone can help meHuhConfused
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293116
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Install PVR IPTV Simple Client from addons and set there the path to your m3u file.
(2017-03-01, 23:15)MONSTA Wrote: Install PVR IPTV Simple Client from addons and set there the path to your m3u file.
i cant install it because its says:
"The dependency on xbmc.gui version 4.1.0 could not be satisfied"
(2017-03-01, 23:15)Dangelus Wrote: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293116

my m3u is not pirated!
i have cable tv and they give me an m3u file for my other tv room!
Which OS do you use? On Libreelec pvr addons are already pre-installed you should only enable and enjoy.
(2017-03-02, 07:09)MONSTA Wrote: Which OS do you use? On Libreelec pvr addons are already pre-installed you should only enable and enjoy.

Not in official releases, they're installed from the LE repository.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I have try many solutions but nothing hapens!
So i have unistall Kodi 17...and i need KODI 16 because the 16 its supports iptv and m3u but i cant find it for raspberry.
@dmitsos: by now you should have posted a full debug log (wiki) showing you trying to install PVR IPTVSimple Client.

Enable debug logging, reboot, and try to install the addon. When it fails to install, upload your kodi.log to a pastebin site then paste the link in this thread.

It's difficult to help you without seeing what you are doing, what versions of software you have installed, and how it is all interacting to prevent installation.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-03-02, 10:10)Milhouse Wrote: Not in official releases, they're installed from the LE repository.

You mean official LE? Strange. I have Kodi 15.2 on laptop with win10. PVR clients are also on board. One Kodi, different approaches Smile
No matter. We still do not know which OS uses the man.
(2017-03-02, 10:58)Milhouse Wrote: @dmitsos: by now you should have posted a full debug log (wiki) showing you trying to install PVR IPTVSimple Client.

Enable debug logging, reboot, and try to install the addon. When it fails to install, upload your kodi.log to a pastebin site then paste the link in this thread.

It's difficult to help you without seeing what you are doing, what versions of software you have installed, and how it is all interacting to prevent installation.

its in raspberry and i dont know how to debug etc. I'm new in linux and raspberry.
Its ok i just leave it without kodi.
Thanks and sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Iptv???0