addon is saving info to userdata folder?
So I am not sure what I need or need to add as I can on figure out with something already working...

But I have a add-on that is saving images to the userdata folder..
Is there something I can add to the script to clear folder when Kodi is closed?

Or delete the whole folder?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
I assume you mean a folder *inside* the userdata folder. If you're saving stuff to the root of the userdata folder, that's bad form.

You certainly can add a cleanup routine of some sort that deletes stuff from userdata/<addon>, but I wouldn't delete everything or the folder. Any settings for your addon are also stored there, and you probably don't want to delete those.
That is where it is located the appdata folder in userdata... Is there another add-on that does a clean routine I may could look at and take parts from.. as I can do .XML skinning this side is beyond me.
(2017-03-03, 02:21)smitchell6879 Wrote: That is where it is located the appdata folder in userdata... Is there another add-on that does a clean routine I may could look at and take parts from.. as I can do .XML skinning this side is beyond me.

Not that I can think of off-hand. You should be able to get a directory list of the directory and then delete everything but settings.xml using xbmcvfs.delete()

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs...mcvfs.html
Thanks I will take all look

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
addon is saving info to userdata folder?0