Release - Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) Upd.01/May/17 (With videolyrics v3)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
890329 Offline
Thumbs Up  RE: Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) Upd.01/May/17 (With videolyrics v3)
This video lyrics stytle can use Aeon Nox Spin? How to do it ? Thank U
watch gallery
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-07 05:05 by 890329.)
find quote
manfeed Offline
Fan
(2017-05-07 04:47)890329 Wrote:  This video lyrics stytle can use Aeon Nox Spin? How to do it ? Thank U

No, sorry, that's and old version, videolyrics works in a completely different way nowadays...

If I've been of any help...
If you like my work...
If you want to encourage me to keep on improving things...
Just let me know by pressing THANK USER button below ;-) Thanks!
find quote
890329 Offline
Hi manfeed, the lower left poster.jpg can change to video(trailer) or gif? how to do it? thank u
watch gallery
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-11 16:49 by 890329.)
find quote
manfeed Offline
Fan
(2017-05-11 16:34)890329 Wrote:  Hi manfeed, the lower left poster.jpg can change to video(trailer) or gif? how to do it? thank u

You only can change it to animated poster (gif). You'll find that option in System-Interface-Configure skin-Animated posters

If you like my work...
find quote
AnonCode Offline
Do you want me to make a you a repository as it be a pain for people from updating it from here?
find quote
manfeed Offline
Fan
(2017-05-12 09:22)AnonCode Wrote:  Do you want me to make a you a repository as it be a pain for people from updating it from here?

Thanks for your kind offer, I'm not familiar with repositories though... would I be able to know how many times is downloaded the mod? I must admit that since most people don't bother to show appreciation for my work at least knowing the download figures gives me a little motivation to keep on improving the mod...

If you like my work...
find quote
AnonCode Offline
(2017-05-12 09:58)manfeed Wrote:  
(2017-05-12 09:22)AnonCode Wrote:  Do you want me to make a you a repository as it be a pain for people from updating it from here?

Thanks for your kind offer, I'm not familiar with repositories though... would I be able to know how many times is downloaded the mod? I must admit that since most people don't bother to show appreciation for my work at least knowing the download figures gives me a little motivation to keep on improving the mod...

Im not sure if you be able to see how many downloads but I know loads people uses it already because of other people. So do you want me to make a repository?
find quote
elshagon Offline
(2017-05-12 09:58)manfeed Wrote:  

I just wanted to chime in and say thanks for your work. I've only been using Kodi for a month but yours was one of the first I tried.
find quote
890329 Offline
Hi manfeed, i watch post:#1 demo video at the 1'02" movies "RACE (2016)" and 04'13" tvshows "SHERLOCK" background music are "RACE (2016)" , "SHERLOCK" respectively soundtracks? Aeon Nox Spin can online download soundtracks or local downloaded in advance? if i want same effect except artwork need install others addons? thank you...
watch gallery

watch gallery
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-13 11:01 by 890329.)
find quote
manfeed Offline
Fan
(2017-05-13 07:47)890329 Wrote:  Hi manfeed, i watch post:#1 demo video at the 1'02" movies "RACE (2016)" and 04'13" tvshows "SHERLOCK" background music are "RACE (2016)" , "SHERLOCK" respectively soundtracks? Aeon Nox Spin can online download soundtracks or local downloaded in advance? if i want same effect except artwork need install others addons? thank you...

Yes, you need an addon... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2563181

If you like my work...
find quote
manfeed Offline
Fan
Video  RE: Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) Upd.01/May/17 (With videolyrics v3)
Hi all, the last version of videolyrics works very well but there were still a couple of things to improve: lyrics color palette and the way that short lines were displayed, so I have been working to improve both, the result is like this:

If anyone would like to test the new version before the final release you only have to press THANK USER button below and give me a point and I will send you a private message with a link. If not able to do so don't worry, the mod will eventually be released to everyone anyway. Thanks!

If you like my work...
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-17 00:07 by manfeed.)
find quote
LARQ Offline
is there any way to have more than 2 widgets?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
VqP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
find quote
starslayer74 Offline
I installed it and I'm loving the skin but I have two issues, and I think they can be solved easily, but I haven't figured it out yet.

1. The letter "i" in lowercase is funky looking, it's too thin and almost completely disappears in text.
2. When I go to my live tv guide, the channel numbers are cut off because the font is too big.

I think I could fix both issues by switching to a different font, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to install a new font (I tried copying a ttf file to the font directory in the skin folder) - Can you advise?
find quote
manfeed Offline
Fan
(2017-05-18 03:15)starslayer74 Wrote:  I installed it and I'm loving the skin but I have two issues, and I think they can be solved easily, but I haven't figured it out yet.

1. The letter "i" in lowercase is funky looking, it's too thin and almost completely disappears in text.
2. When I go to my live tv guide, the channel numbers are cut off because the font is too big.

I think I could fix both issues by switching to a different font, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to install a new font (I tried copying a ttf file to the font directory in the skin folder) - Can you advise?

You could try the Arial font set as well. Go to System-Interface-Skin-Fonts and select Arial instead of Skin default.

If you like my work...
find quote
DetrieZ Offline
A repository would be awesome. I cant seem to download anything from medifire. Is there any other way to get the files
find quote