• 2(current)
Release Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
This is an outstanding mod to an excellent skin. Love the 3D views. Great stuff!
It's an excellent skin but i have two issues : i have no backgrounds (it's black) and no images from recent mobiles or artists at the menu. I have just movies, music, vidéos and nothing else (no backgrounds and no images).
Second issue : for music, i type tab to have CD with CD cover and informations but after a few seconds, it disappears and there is just fanart..
Can you help me ?
Thanks. You have to set your own backgrounds in settings of the skin with images that you have in your device.
The issue with music is easy, just press "I" when cd dissapears and it will appear again.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks manfeed. There is no solution to avoid CD disappears ? OK for the backgrounds but i have not covers (no recent movies..., I have just "movies" and all the rest is black)
what do I need to get Music played when you stay a while on the poster?

@brunathaur2 - maybe "songinfoduration"

add this to advancedsettings.xml

2.6.3 songinfoduration
This controls how long the song information will remain onscreen when the song changes during visualisations. The valid range is "1" to "Indefinite (0)", in seconds. This does not include the duration of any transition effects.
Default:
<songinfoduration>10</songinfoduration

Maybe using "0" is not working anymore, so add a large number...

http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=214211
There might be some Ideas that I will implement in my Skin
Perhaps you shoud ask manfeed first if ok to copy? It's the polite thing to do instead of just helping yourself to his work!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Available new version of the mod with videolyrics v3... See first post.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
It wont install for me.Im on kodi 17, it says failed to install addon from zip file. am i doing something wrong?
(2017-04-04, 06:30)stacksptdtdm Wrote: It wont install for me.Im on kodi 17, it says failed to install addon from zip file. am i doing something wrong?

I have just re-checked again and no problem for me installing from zip...Huh
I had no issues installing the zip, as well, it just updated the existing skin add-on.
(2017-04-04, 09:26)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-04-04, 06:30)stacksptdtdm Wrote: It wont install for me.Im on kodi 17, it says failed to install addon from zip file. am i doing something wrong?

Does it make a difference if I'm using the nightly Kodi Krypton builds?
(2017-04-04, 13:57)stacksptdtdm Wrote:
(2017-04-04, 09:26)manfeed Wrote:

Does it make a difference if I'm using the nightly Kodi Krypton builds?

The nightlies are not Krypton anymore, but Leia... the mod will not work in those ones.
Could you please tell me the name of the addon to play the sound while on the movie poster. Tks.
(2017-04-05, 06:53)moravec Wrote: Could you please tell me the name of the addon to play the sound while on the movie poster. Tks.
My guess is that your talking about TVTunes.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]3