• 5(current)
Release Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
(2017-05-18, 20:09)DetrieZ Wrote: A repository would be awesome. I cant seem to download anything from medifire. Is there any other way to get the files

Yep... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2587276
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi manfeed,

I use Aeon Nox Spin play the music, the background always feel relatively dark (such as the following two pictures), I did not use +25% & +50% dark background, this is the normal state? How to adjust background brightness? Because i see you post:#1 in the demo music video (Celine Dion) background brightness is very bright ...
watch gallery

I have a suggestion: whether the open user play the music can adjust the background brightness? as shown below.
watch gallery

The videolyrics v3 consider support Chinese(Traditiional & Simple), Japanese, Korean? Chinese need Arial fonts. Thank you...
(2017-05-22, 16:22)890329 Wrote: Hi manfeed,

I use Aeon Nox Spin play the music, the background always feel relatively dark (such as the following two pictures), I did not use +25% & +50% dark background, this is the normal state? How to adjust background brightness? Because i see you post:#1 in the demo music video (Celine Dion) background brightness is very bright ...

That's not normal... I think your problem has to do with visualization option. Try selecting NONE in the third button starting by the left of the upper menu shown in your picture 2.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-05-22, 17:14)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 16:22)890329 Wrote: Hi manfeed,

That's not normal... I think your problem has to do with visualization option. Try selecting NONE in the third button starting by the left of the upper menu shown in your picture 2.

Hi manfeed,

As you said, thank you for solving my problem.Wink

watch gallery
Could you do it for Bello 6 skin? I cannot seem to understand how to implement it in Bello 6.
Any idea when this might be compatible with Leia? Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-05-23, 14:54)bobrap Wrote: Any idea when this might be compatible with Leia? Thnaks.

I don't like to work with kodi versions so early, so it still could take some time...
(2017-05-23, 15:13)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-05-23, 14:54)bobrap Wrote: Any idea when this might be compatible with Leia? Thnaks.

I don't like to work with kodi versions so early, so it still could take some time...

I'll keep watchin'. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
@manfeed: Hello again manfeed! I've already adapted your amazing lyrics into my skin, and now I'm just curious what improvements does v3 offer over v2? Is it worth it to carry it over or not?

Amazing work, by the way. You've managed to turn a boring, marginal feature of Kodi into an actually usable, beautiful interface. I've been using music players with some kind of lyrics support all my life. Your mod is the first time I've actually wanted to use one.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Anyone else here find themselves listening to their music more just to see the lyrics on screen with videolyrics? I can't wait until I have a party or something, it will be great for that. Only problem I have is most of my music is from dvd-audio or sacd discs so they sometimes have different edits that the original music release which throws off the lyrics syncing.
(2017-05-25, 01:05)Alanon Wrote: @manfeed: Hello again manfeed! I've already adapted your amazing lyrics into my skin, and now I'm just curious what improvements does v3 offer over v2? Is it worth it to carry it over or not?

Thanks! Each version of videolyrics has had many improvements, both in the amount of different effects (v3 had 20, I think...) and quality of them, however I wouldn't bother to adapt v3 since I already have the latest version: videolyrics PLUS... It's my aim to release it no sooner than I get my 100th point, so as to celebrate, but it seems that it could still take some time...

(2017-05-25, 02:02)elshagon Wrote: Anyone else here find themselves listening to their music more just to see the lyrics on screen with videolyrics? I can't wait until I have a party or something, it will be great for that. Only problem I have is most of my music is from dvd-audio or sacd discs so they sometimes have different edits that the original music release which throws off the lyrics syncing.

I don't know if you're aware of the way to sync lyrics... it's pretty easy... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2572258
(2017-05-25, 09:20)manfeed Wrote: Thanks! Each version of videolyrics has had many improvements, both in the amount of different effects (v3 had 20, I think...) and quality of them, however I wouldn't bother to adapt v3 since I already have the latest version: videolyrics PLUS... It's my aim to release it no sooner than I get my 100th point, so as to celebrate, but it seems that it could still take some time...

Hehe, thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to keep a lookout for the overhaul! Big Grin
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2017-05-25, 09:20)manfeed Wrote: I don't know if you're aware of the way to sync lyrics... it's pretty easy... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2572258

Yes, aware of that but some songs are totally different versions or more than a few seconds off.
Time to fulfill my promise, thanks to everyone interested! The link in the first post has already been updated with the new version of the mod.
I only need the 2 links correct? The aeon.nox.spin link, and the script.skin.info.service link correct

Sent from my SM-G955U
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]3