Kodi keeps crashing while loading spontaneously on my phone just shuts down
Instlling kodi on my phone through cydia impactor and kodi 16.1 itunes file in no time but it crashws alot and goes back to my homescreen on my phone?? Solution? Change update in url resolver??
Is this still the install full of the banned add-on (wiki) junk you had before in violation of our forum rules (wiki)?

If so you get what you deserve, which starts with no support here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Okay so how do i install correclty and if its team kodi.from cydia app how do i get the app on my phone mr technical?? How can i simply get kodi say 17 if i can on my phone genius?
Given the crap banned addons (wiki) you put on your other install, why should we help you violate our own forum rules (wiki) on another device?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Okay first of i dont get alot of this forum stuff and understand i jusf want to have kodi.on my iphone? What is the problem or situation there? If not help me then and stop with your ridiculing and criticising and be productive and supportive? You know how to be understanding and give a helping hand or no darrenhill you just kick people down......
We help people who are deserving and want to use Kodi for legitimate purposes.

We do not help people who want to use it for piracy and in doing so are helping to damage our brand and image, and further are helping to kill off the whole project.

Your previous posts here including references to banned addons (wiki) put you towards the latter. If you've learned your lesson on that subject then fine...

Kodi Blog Posts
Lol oh yeah, whatever dude i just want to stream media on my phone, i like watching movies so what and in trying to do it for free oh well, well if thats piracy than guilty as charged, i think your dick anyway and dont like you mich so how about not talking to me anymore that looks like a nice idea
Dork!!!
From the rules:

2.1 General conduct
Be civil.
Polite language is required.
Respect the coding efforts of Kodi devs and other coders. Calling a program or add-on “worthless” will be automatically deemed as disrespect.
Respect the efforts of the forum moderators and those answering questions or writing guides. They are working for free in a fairly thankless job.

Don't think you're gonna last much longer.

And wow Dork, the 90's have called they want their word back...
(2017-03-07, 04:09)Bjjshawn2012 Wrote: Lol oh yeah, whatever dude i just want to stream media on my phone, i like watching movies so what and in trying to do it for free oh well, well if thats piracy than guilty as charged, i think your dick anyway and dont like you mich so how about not talking to me anymore that looks like a nice idea
Dork!!!

Having a couple of weeks off from the forum to think about your attitude and whether this is a place you want to participate in.

You have been told the forum rules.
You can do what you want but just don't ask about it here.
When you are participating in a discourse on this forum you must also be respectful to other users.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Yes it's piracy and it makes you the kind of user we neither need nor want...

Quite frankly I don't give a fuck what you think of me, and not having to put up with your shit attitude will be pleasant. If it doesn't change the next vacation will be permanent.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi keeps crashing while loading spontaneously on my phone just shuts down0