Kodi 17.1 wont oppen Mac OS Sierra 10.12.3
So I'm having the same problem other people are having. I installed the latest version of kodi on my mac and it won't open. here is my log
http://pastebin.com/kP1PM0W8

Please help
Could be a gatekeeper issue, did you allow Kodi to run in Gatekeeper. Or go make life easier and use sudo spctl --master-disable
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
Need to see the debug log (wiki) in addition. Its unrelated to gatekeeper. There is a corrupt database somewhere.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-03-04, 12:28)Memphiz Wrote: Need to see the debug log (wiki) in addition. Its unrelated to gatekeeper. There is a corrupt database somewhere.

Memphiz, does the Texturecache tool from Millhouse solve this problem too ? or does kodi has to rebuild completely ?
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
I have no idea what the problem is in the first place. I would need to get my hands on a corrupted database folder to analyse it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2017-03-04, 12:28)Memphiz Wrote: Need to see the debug log (wiki) in addition. Its unrelated to gatekeeper. There is a corrupt database somewhere.

ok I think this is it

http://pastebin.com/bhGrQfH0
01:00:40.301 T:140736536019904 ERROR: SQL: [Addons27.db] SQL error or missing database

You have a corrupted database. You have to Delete Addons27.db and let kodi rebuild it.
I think memphiz wants to analyse a corrupted userdata folder, can you zip it and wait for his instructions where to upload it ?

addons27.db is in the kodi folder inside userdata (wiki) (databases) folder
Dropbox would be great

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.1 wont oppen Mac OS Sierra 10.12.30