Video Library problems
I got it working now!!
I'll submit a patch as soon as I get home from school
Patch posted here
Topfs2 Wrote:Hi! I have problems with scanning new contents in the later revisions.
I've narrowed it down to this. It works in rev 11399 but not in the latest.

Is there anyone more than me that can confirm this? I'll take a diff and see if I can issue a patch on this.

Symptoms: Cannot scan new contents to video library. TVShows and Movies.

Works with Music lib so it seems to be isolated to Video Library.

its the same problem im having too. but im on xbox.

rev11247-T3CH is the last build working for me. rev11320-T3CH will work via workaround posted by jmarshall(Jonathan). the lastest rev11426-T3CH i cant get to work at all.
cant edit or del: sorry if im posting here under Linux. i came via search..
R111 Wrote:its the same problem im having too. but im on xbox.

rev11247-T3CH is the last build working for me. rev11320-T3CH will work via workaround posted by jmarshall(Jonathan). the lastest rev11426-T3CH i cant get to work at all.

If your problem is with movies only then try spiffs suggested trick. Go into scrapper settings from the context menu on the source. This will set the default URL and will onwards work. If you have problems with TVShows (as me) then it might be this, depending on how closely xbox and linux version is. My problem began after a merge so this is kind of possible. Only future will tell, or someone that looks in the code in my patch and xbox version Smile

Hope it helps your problems though Smile
okay, i took some time off my working hours resulting in me & c-quel having nailed the bloody default settings errors.

looking at the patch i belive jmarshall is correct - it was only a missing retrievevideo info. hashes are processed elsewhere for shows (in enumerateseriesfolder - we want to hash the flattened folder...)
Fixed : Eek + Blush
Wonderfull!!
I'm going to download the new revision now!!
Man, and t3ch has gone for a 2 week release chedule now Sad
Not that it has anything to do with XBMC Linux Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Library problems0