Startup order krypton
After opening Kodi Krypton 17.1 RC it takes much longer before my dvblogic pvr client with epg is loaded. Also the Emby addon takes much longer to load comparing to Jarvis Final realease. Is there a way tobsped this up ot to change the startup order for addons etc.?

Also in Jarvis my Television menu is always visable even when the epg data is not loaded yet. In Krypton the Television menu will become visable after loading the epg data. Any reaso why this is changed comparing to Jarvis?

Thanks
I suspect thIs question would be best served in the 'PVR & Live TV Support' forum, if you like I would move this thread to that area?
(2017-03-05, 23:32)PatK Wrote: I suspect these question would be best served in the 'PVR & Live TV Support' forum, if you like I would move this thread to that area?
No Idea. Is Krypton starting things different comparing to Jarvis or not? I just notice a huge difference in startup speed between Jarvis and Krypton. No idea if this is Kodi or addon related. It goes for the DVBLogic PVR client as for the Emby addon.
If you think it is not Kodi related you can move it to right section if you like.
It looks like this is skin related.

In Titan the PVRmanager is loaded instantly and in AEOn Nox Silvo it takes much longer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Startup order krypton0