Will paying for apple dev account stop kodi from removing on my phone afterweek?
Information 
If i get an applr developer account for me indiividual 99 a year or whatever. That will stop my kodi from be removed after a week even tho i am dwveloper by my apple id and verify it in my phoneHuh I just need to pay for develper account and so it that way?
Yes, having a paid developer account for $99/yr will Kodi function for more than 7-days at a time.

You have to make sure that you re-sign it one more time using the paid account instead of the free account though.
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Okay great.thx man.i.really appreciate it. Thank you. So i can easily.turn my.free.account to a paid.and then you.said i.have to.resign it how do.i.do that exactly? Im sure ill know and.figure it. Out but any blarring thing there so.i know i.do.this.right
(2017-03-06, 17:44)Bjjshawn2012 Wrote: Okay great.thx man.i.really appreciate it. Thank you. So i can easily.turn my.free.account to a paid.and then you.said i.have to.resign it how do.i.do that exactly? Im sure ill know and.figure it. Out but any blarring thing there so.i know i.do.this.right

After you pay for the account and Apple activates it, you'll need to go through the process again for Xcode to get a provisioning profile for your paid developer account.

On the page in Xcode where it has the "fix issue" button, there's also a option for the development team, you'll need to change that to the new one that shows up.

Then you go through iOS App Signer and re-sign it using both the new certificate and provisioning profile.

After that, Kodi will be good until the account needs to be renewed.
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Okay great ill give it ago and see how it goes. Ill do.it all on my mac im guessing and then redo the instqll on my phone i immagine. Ill follow your directions to my best and hope.i.do.it.right and it.works have i any other questions or help i.can get back with you? Thanks again tho man really. Thank you bro im gonns get on it
Do you know how i can get cydia pro or premium the cydia app on my iphone? Ive tried and done all i could do and exhausted like every way to get it mAn?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will paying for apple dev account stop kodi from removing on my phone afterweek?0