Can't add new menu items
After much messing about I have worked out how to build my menus and Netflix looks sweet.
But I have a new problem, everything loads up fine all the artwork is there and it looks as it should, but as I move across the screen the squares grey out and they don't load up until I move all the way to the left ,open and close the side bar.
Is there something I am missing?

Edit,,,,,

I cleared the cache and all is good
OK, found the answer why some stuff i snot working with the menu editor.
I forgot to update skinshortcuts on the kodi repo.

As a workaround, you can manual install the updated version:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.16.zip
Anyone no if the edit menu > ad < is being looked at i have not read anywhere what is going on as to a fix or not thank you
Anyone no if the edit menu > ad < is being looked at i have not read anywhere what is going on as to a fix or not thank you
Thanks! I can confirm that after update manually skinshortcuts it's possible to add new items.
Can you tell me what you did to manually update it I used the link above nothing can up in Zip file
Hello.. Just wanted to keep this thread alive:
Adding Home Menu items is still broken in 3.7.56
(2017-03-21, 00:24)marcelveldt Wrote: OK, found the answer why some stuff i snot working with the menu editor.
I forgot to update skinshortcuts on the kodi repo.

As a workaround, you can manual install the updated version:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.16.zip

Noob question - where does one manually install a script like this to?

Thanks!
I noticed this to. I was rebuilding my image to fix an issue with updates not automatically updating. So I decided to go from scratch and build it all over again to see if that would fix it. I am unable to make menu customization changes, just like it stopped working in the previous version. I used the beta repo and it downloaded and patched a bunch of addons and back end stuff and it fixed the issue. So to fix it just grab the Beta repo and it will update everything and fix it.
Hi,

I want to switch to Titan from Rapier because I'm looking for a skin that is fast and smooth on low-end devices.
My device is only in 4.4.4. so Kodi 17 is not possible. Does the latest Titan version support 16.1? Also, I,m having the same issue and since it seems that I won't be able to update anymore, how do I fix it? Thanks!
Hello everyone can anyone tell me why I can't see all my categories on the main screen? Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows are not there. Thanks
(2017-04-11, 20:38)javakugi Wrote: I want to switch to Titan from Rapier because I'm looking for a skin that is fast and smooth on low-end devices.
My device is only in 4.4.4. so Kodi 17 is not possible. Does the latest Titan version support 16.1? Also, I,m having the same issue and since it seems that I won't be able to update anymore, how do I fix it? Thanks!
Does your question has got anything to do with the topic about new menu items??

Anyway, regarding low-end devices:
Kodi 16 - Adjust settings for low performance devices

for support for Kodi 16.1 use the corresponding Titan version:
[Release] Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-04-12, 02:17)Jrsfalcons Wrote: Hello everyone can anyone tell me why I can't see all my categories on the main screen? Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows are not there. Thanks
Does your question has got anything to do with the topic about new menu items??

To see movies and TV shows you have to add content to the library, did you do that?
Live-TV: Did you install a PVR addon ?
Generally, menu items are just visible if there exists content for them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't add new menu items0