latest update changed settings ?
hi marcelveldt. love titan. been using it for a year now. tried some others but always come back. even turned a few friends over to it. thank you for making something so awesome.

just curious why the latest update changed "open/focus submenu at click on mainmenu item" to true... this really puts a kink in the WAF.
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
Hmmm, that's not intentional for sure. Were you able to set it back ?
oh yeah. no problem at all.

i didn't give it a 2nd thought. changed it on our main unit and went back to what i was doing.

i ask only because yesterday i noticed i had to do it on all our other pis too
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
After the latest update, I try adding a new item to the submenu and the 'add' button does nothing. Is there another setting somewhere I need to change?

Edit: I also can't open my library menu from the main settings menu. I have 3 different devices with the skin that are all having the same issues.
(2017-03-08, 23:37)juggy666 Wrote: After the latest update, I try adding a new item to the submenu and the 'add' button does nothing. Is there another setting somewhere I need to change?

Edit: I also can't open my library menu from the main settings menu. I have 3 different devices with the skin that are all having the same issues.

You hijacked someone's thread, are you aware of that ?

As for your issue; One of the skin's helper addons updated on the repo but the new skin update did not yet update so now there's a compatability issue. a new version of the skin is pending submission by the Kodi team so wait a few days and it will all be fixed. If you can't wait, switch temporary to the beta version of the skin.
(2017-03-08, 20:56)zosky Wrote: oh yeah. no problem at all.

i didn't give it a 2nd thought. changed it on our main unit and went back to what i was doing.
i ask only because yesterday i noticed i had to do it on all our other pis too

Strange. I can't think of any reason why that setting would change on it's own.
What homescreen layout do you use and do you have (prefer) the setting enabled or disabled ?
(2017-03-08, 23:52)marcelveldt Wrote: Strange. I can't think of any reason why that setting would change on it's own.
What homescreen layout do you use and do you have (prefer) the setting enabled or disabled ?

yes, certainly a strange one.

main = 1 row big tiles
sub = small tiles
open sub menu = disabled
It changed mine too my whole library is acting funny don't know what to do. I fixed the submenu problem thanks to this thread. Everything else still isn't working.
the latest skin update made all my tiles (that dont have custom pictures) go blank
i had to spend an hour giving them all pictures again.

i love and have so much respect for the work you're doing
... but you're getting me into some serious trouble with the mrs

whats the best way to keep tabs on your latest efforts and upcoming updates ? should i setup an email rule for the addons mailing list to flag your requests for a pull ? any of the stuck threads get way too much activity for email-subscription to be a useful
Well, mostly I make sure that I don't do any breaking changes or I will at least provide some migration path. The last update was so spreaded across all skin code it would have costed me months to make a proper upgrade path. So I decided to just push it to the repo figuring people can spent a few hours fixing their shortcuts :-)

That said, with the current code structure after last refactoring, I don't think it's needed to another breaking change any day soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
latest update changed settings ?0