Status of t1m/learningit add-ons in kodi.org repo
I have just submitted an update for the TVO Kids add-on to the kodi.org repo.

I believe, at this moment in time, I have fixed/updated all the add-ons not marked as broken in the repo (all 40+) and they should be functional.
There are 2 add-ons (CBC and Portico.tv) that are marked as broken and will eventually drop out of the repo.
A list of my add-ons in the kodi.org repo can be found at:

http://addons.kodi.tv/author/t1m/

Thanks for everyone's patience, I've been super busy at work the last 4-5 months and it took me some time to get around to everything.
Of course they could all break tomorrow, but let's hope they hang together for a while.

There have been a few posts describing situations where configuration or other issues have caused problems, but these problems are most likely not due to the add-on.
Thank you, your work on these addons is appreciated!
(2017-03-10, 09:12)xbmclinuxuser Wrote: Thank you, your work on these addons is appreciated!

+1
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thank you for the Hard Work. Wifey love your addons. ++1
Thank you very much for all your work.
Thank you for the updates

Envoyé de mon HUAWEI CUN-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk
Thanks T1m
your addons are da bomb !!
+1
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for the update, Learningit!

(2017-03-09, 23:22)learningit Wrote: I have just submitted an update for the TVO Kids add-on to the kodi.org repo.

I believe, at this moment in time, I have fixed/updated all the add-ons not marked as broken in the repo (all 40+) and they should be functional.
There are 2 add-ons (CBC and Portico.tv) that are marked as broken and will eventually drop out of the repo.
A list of my add-ons in the kodi.org repo can be found at:

http://addons.kodi.tv/author/t1m/

Thanks for everyone's patience, I've been super busy at work the last 4-5 months and it took me some time to get around to everything.
Of course they could all break tomorrow, but let's hope they hang together for a while.

There have been a few posts describing situations where configuration or other issues have caused problems, but these problems are most likely not due to the add-on.
+1 to all the above comments!

Your addons are the best! Thanks for sharing them, keeping them updated, and answering posts and being helpful when people have a problem.

You are da man! :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Status of t1m/learningit add-ons in kodi.org repo0