New Update Changed Settings
Hello everyone,

I think Titan recently updated. The update added sub menus to my main menu I figured out how to change that back. Now I noticed that my movie sets used to show on the bottom right corner how many of the movies within the set were watched, now it's gone it was like a disc showing 1/3 movies not watched it's gone how can I get that back? Also, the disc art used to randomly select a disc art from within the movie sets now it doesn't. Can someone please help me out?
I'm also not getting any info on the movie sets collection title. When I click to go to the movie collection I get info what happened?
Just noticed my backgrounds don't change with the movies either. :/
By the way I'm using Kodi 16.1 Jarvis with the latest titan skin on PC
I'm going to update to krypton hope that fixes the problem.
Alright I did a clean install and still the same I think it's just how titan is designed now. Can somebody help me out? Is this just the way it is now?
I think I found out why. It's because of the skin helper service update.
Wow, you do seem to have a lot of patience. Remember this is opensource, free software and it can take some days before someone replies to your questions.

For that same reason; the skin broke due to a dependency which was upgraded before the skin did.
A new skin update is already pending to be submitted on the repo so your issue should be fixed within a couple of days.

If you can't wait, I'd suggest you to temporary switch to the beta version of the skin. See the main thread, first post for details.
I just wanted to make sure that if anyone else reads this they would see what I did I know it takes a while to get a reply. That's why I was trying to figure it out on my own. That's when I found the thread saying it is the skin helper service. Thank you for the reply.
OK, fair enough.

If you want to temporary downgrade to the previous skinhelper version untill the skin is updated on the repo, here's a manual link:
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/scr....0.100.zip
(2017-03-11, 20:49)marcelveldt Wrote: OK, fair enough.

If you want to temporary downgrade to the previous skinhelper version untill the skin is updated on the repo, here's a manual link:

Thank you i will try to downgrade tonight. I appreciate it.
(2017-03-11, 20:49)marcelveldt Wrote: OK, fair enough.

Hey marcelveldt,

I recently updated to the new titan skin so also updated the skin helper. Everything seemed to be back to normal but now I can't change any art on my movies. I use to do this by pressing "i" on a movie but that no longer allows me to do this. Any suggestions?
I am not able to edit menu : ad : anyone have a fix with the new update
(2017-03-19, 06:05)Stevefp1971 Wrote: I am not able to edit menu : ad : anyone have a fix with the new update

What menu?
Cokeaholik
So if you go to configure <edit menu> ad it won't open does nothing . Also in same are can't ste label to more then one addon and most changes won't save

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Update Changed Settings0