New Update Changed Settings
(2017-03-20, 07:40)Cokeaholik Wrote:
(2017-03-19, 06:05)Stevefp1971 Wrote: I am not able to edit menu : ad : anyone have a fix with the new update

What menu?

So when I go to edit menu > ad > nothing happen it should open up . I also can't get changes to stick in set label only first one will work please if you have a way to make it work that will be awesome I want to finish my build
(2017-03-20, 16:43)Stevefp1971 Wrote:
(2017-03-19, 06:05)Stevefp1971 Wrote: I am not able to edit menu : ad : anyone have a fix with the new update

What menu?

So when I go to edit menu > ad > nothing happen it should open up . I also can't get changes to stick in set label only first one will work please if you have a way to make it work that will be awesome I want to finish my build

Yeah mine isn't working either. The titan skin has really been ruined. I tried other skins and the same thing they are all buggy it has to do with the skin service helper something went wrong I'm not sure what. The new update was supposed to fix it, but it didn't.
(2017-03-20, 16:43)Stevefp1971 Wrote:

What menu?

Hey bro, I got it to work by installing the beta version of titan the add feature works as well. Google how to install the emby repo to kodi and then install the titan beta skin everything is working again for now. Good Luck.
Ok so most of the stuff works works again. I can change the poster covers but It still won't allow me to change the fan art. Any help? Oh and the cast doesn't show either when pressing "i."
Thank I will give that a try any idea what the beta repo is I tried the one I see in here it won't work I have not tried emby yet so hoping that will work
The link to the beta repo is in the first post of the general support forum thread for kodi.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Update Changed Settings0