Zidoo X10
Does anyone know how good the new X10m is and how different it is to the X9

One comment was that it was just an X9 with a hard drive.
LG OLED C7, Marantz SR7010, Panasonic BD35, Logitech Elite, Virgin V6, Mission 752, Mission 75C, Wharfedall 9.0, BK XLS200 Mk 2, iPhone 6S, Synology 214Play, Wetek Play2 with LibreELEC 8.2.3, Mede8er MED600X3D, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV 4K, NowTV, Airport Extremes
Just the build/quality is different, with functionality, playback being exactly the same as X9S.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2017-03-10, 21:45)JohnWB Wrote: Does anyone know how good the new X10m is and how different it is to the X9

One comment was that it was just an X9 with a hard drive.

It's basically an X9S with an internal sata HDD connector instead of external sata and a more informative VFD.
I'm very interested in this device. I like the X9S too, in fact, I was tempted to buy it, but I've not bought it because it lacks an internal bay for the HDD and a good-looking display. Now the X10 has both features and this time I'm absolutely sold with this model.

I have some questions for mirror88 or anybody who wants to reply:

- Does the VFD Display support alphabetic characters and symbols? Is it planned for future firmwares? I'd like to see file names on the display. The X10 has a Dot Matrix display, right?
- When this device will be released in Europe?
- Does the X10 have an internal RTC battery like the X9S to keep current time?
- Is DVD menu navigation entirely implemented like BD menu navigation?

Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X100