Bug "In Progress TV Shows" doesn't start episode
Hi,

I have OSMC 17 + Rpi3 + Amber 3.0.6 and in "TV Shows", when I go to the menu "In Progress TV Shows" and when I click on one episode, it's doesn't start...

Why ?

Rgds
Akhlan
Because I made a mistake :-) Can you test the fix below?

Hopefully it will be in the next version if it works this time :-)

https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....a7bc5e6871
This worked for me but I was hoping it behaved like Kodi 16 in that it brings up the next episode.
Tks joethepartylion, the fix open the folder of the TV Shows now, but, befor, we can launch the next episode directly from the menu, me (and xmun) prefered before Wink

Can you make another fix to open directly the next episode directly ? (like under Kodi 16)

Rgds
(2017-03-12, 22:54)akhlan Wrote: Tks joethepartylion, the fix open the folder of the TV Shows now, but, befor, we can launch the next episode directly from the menu, me (and xmun) prefered before Wink

Can you make another fix to open directly the next episode directly ? (like under Kodi 16)

Rgds

Hi, to do this you will need to use the Jarvis style shelves. You can select this from within the skin settings.
No, I already use shelves... What I would like it's when I click on a épisode (in the section "In Progress TV Shows") the next episode start automatically... Actually, when we click on a épisode, the folder of this episode opens but not the episode...
There are two types of shelves in the Krypton version.

The standard shelves use built in dynamic content which can only launch the tvshows, not the actual episodes

The Jarvis shelves use the Skin Widgets addon and these can launch the actual episode as it uses nested JSON queries to build the view.

You can switch between the two in the Skin Settings.
I'd never see this option Wink When I switch, all is OK, the next episode start... But, yes I have a but ^^ I prefer Krypton menu Wink It's not possible to include Jarvis behavior with Krypton interface ?
(2017-03-13, 15:13)akhlan Wrote: I'd never see this option Wink When I switch, all is OK, the next episode start... But, yes I have a but ^^ I prefer Krypton menu Wink It's not possible to include Jarvis behavior with Krypton interface ?

I'm not planning on adding it as I don't see a future in the skin widgets addon as it is legacy (last updated in July 2015) but it is up to Jester, as the current maintainer of Amber, if he wants to add it if someone else writes the code.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"In Progress TV Shows" doesn't start episode0