Solved Set rating button problem
Hi everyone,
I'm having issues with the label for the "set my rating" button->id=7 on music (albums and songs)
What I'm trying to do and already works on tvshows and movies is when there is no user rating the label is "set my rating", if the rating is already set, the button label is "my rating . "rating number"
the problem is that I cannot archive the same result on music. the default label is "set my rating" no matter what I do... What is the problem/what am I doing wrong

PHP Code:
<variable name="SetSee">
        <
value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.UserRating)">$LOCALIZE[38023]</value>
        <
value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.UserRating)">$LOCALIZE[38018• $INFO[ListItem.UserRating]</value>
 </
variable

PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="7">
    <
description>Set my rating</description>
    <
label>$VAR[SetSee]</label>
       <include>
DefInfoButtons</include>
</
control

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
(2017-03-12, 01:10)KODser Wrote: Hi everyone,
I'm having issues with the label for the "set my rating" button->id=7 on music (albums and songs)
What I'm trying to do and already works on tvshows and movies is when there is no user rating the label is "set my rating", if the rating is already set, the button label is "my rating . "rating number"
the problem is that I cannot archive the same result on music. the default label is "set my rating" no matter what I do... What is the problem/what am I doing wrong

PHP Code:
<variable name="SetSee">
        <
value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.UserRating)">$LOCALIZE[38023]</value>
        <
value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.UserRating)">$LOCALIZE[38018• $INFO[ListItem.UserRating]</value>
 </
variable

PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="7">
    <
description>Set my rating</description>
    <
label>$VAR[SetSee]</label>
       <include>
DefInfoButtons</include>
</
control

Thanks in advance
Best Regards

you may can make a fake button have the label use your var. have the var condition checked against Control.Getlabel(7). onclick sendclick to 7

I am using the same method in other parts of the skin.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-03-12, 02:57)smitchell6879 Wrote: you may can make a fake button have the label use your var. have the var condition checked against Control.Getlabel(7). onclick sendclick to 7

I am using the same method in other parts of the skin.
that worked like a charm. what is strange is that the behavior in the tvshows and movies is different than on the music that I had to use this cheat.

Thanks for the help
No problem glad you got it
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set rating button problem0