Move Info View code help
Sorry if this is an easy question, I just started teaching myself how to code a couple weeks ago. I'm creating my own movies view and I can't seem to get the ListItem.cast or ListItem.Castandrole to pull any info. All of the other movie info controls work fine (all label or textbox control types). Is the cast info a different type of control or am I missing something else? I've looked all over and can't find what I'm doing wrong and it's driving me crazy...... Confused

only filled in the info dialog - too much data to pull normally (brings large collection to a grinding halt)
spiff Wrote:only filled in the info dialog - too much data to pull normally (brings large collection to a grinding halt)

That would explain it. Thanks Spiff!
spiff Wrote:only filled in the info dialog - too much data to pull normally (brings large collection to a grinding halt)

Is this still accurate? I am also not having any success pulling cast or castandrole info, however it seems to be possible in Aeon multiplex?
Aenima99x Wrote:Sorry if this is an easy question, I just started teaching myself how to code a couple weeks ago. I'm creating my own movies view and I can't seem to get the ListItem.cast or ListItem.Castandrole to pull any info. All of the other movie info controls work fine (all label or textbox control types). Is the cast info a different type of control or am I missing something else? I've looked all over and can't find what I'm doing wrong and it's driving me crazy...... Confused

Sorry to hijack the thread. Aenima99 could you tell me what's the program you are running "XBMC Skin Preview"?

Regards
Max
I am experiencing the same issue. This is on XBMC 9.11 alpha 2 for AppleTV (MacOS X).
While all other parameters appear to work, both listitem.cast and listitem.castandrole return no value.

Any input is appreciated :-)

Regards,
Joachim
And neither are available except for in the info dialog, as pointed out above.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Move Info View code help0